Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Rosette Stone v.5.0.37 - Inc Language Pack [macOSApps]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

Rosette Stone v.5.0.37 - Inc Language Pack [macOSApps]TeamOS
WKZlQ.png

How language is learned

Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company's innovative digital solutions drive positive learning outcomes for the inspired learner at home or in schools and workplaces around the world.

Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone's language division uses cloud-based solutions to help all types of learners read, write, and speak more than 30 languages, including several endangered languages. Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone's literacy education division, was founded more than 30 years ago and is a leader in the literacy education space. Today, Lexia helps students build fundamental reading skills through its rigorously researched, independently evaluated, and widely respected instruction and assessment programs.

Downloadable contents on this thread includes:

1- Rosetta Stone installation Package v.5.0.37
2- Medicines files
3- Language Pack of 24 Languages
4- Audio Companion for all 24 Languages

The included 24 Languages Included
Arabic-Chinese-Dutch-English (American)-English (British)-Filipino (Tagalog)-French-German-
Greek-Hebrew-Hindi-Irish-Italian-Japanese-Korean-Persian (Farsi)-Polish-Portoguese (Brazil)-Russian-
Spanish (Latin.America)-Spanish (Spain)-Swedish-Turkish-Vietnamese

PQEbEE.png

PQNUMr.png

WgtIQ.png

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Processor 2.0Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 150 MB available storage for Rosetta Stone Application. 50 GB for all languages.
macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later.

WKxmr.png

The downloaded package includes Three parts:
Part 1: Rosetta Stone Installation file .pkg
Part 2: Rosetta Stone Languages
Part 3: Audio Companion files

Part 1: Install Rosetta Stone Application
1- Mount the Rosette Stone 5 v.5.0.37 [macOS]=TeamOS= file
PQN7zh.png

2- Open Rosetta Stone, double click the Rosetta Stone installation package and follow instructions as shown below:

3- Do not run the application yet.
5- Open a new "Finder Tab" and navigate to the mounted Rosette Stone 5 v.5.0.37 [macOS]=TeamOS= image.
6- Double click the Medicines Folder and un-Zip file, open Medicines Folder, highlight both two files and copy them.
7- Go to your macOS Application folder and lookup Rosetta Stone.
8- Once located the file, right click on it and choose "Show Package Contents"
9- Double click on "Contents", then "Resources"
10- Past here the two files that you have just copied from the Medicines Folder.
11- Block outgoing connections using Firewall "Or like Little Snitch"
** For those who want to block via hosts file instead of Little Snitch:
#16.217.0.0 = *.ip.att.net
127.0.0.1 16.217.0.0
127.0.0.1 rosettastone.com
127.0.0.1 launch.rosettastone.com
127.0.0.1 amp.rosettastone.com
127.0.0.1 resources.rosettastone.com
127.0.0.1 updates.rosettastone.com

*** For some users, Adobe Air might be required in order to use Rosetta Stone Application. I would recommend installing Adobe Air in your Mac before running Rosetta Stone avoiding any crash.
Now Rosetta Stone is successfully installed in your Mac.
Part 2: Install A Rosetta Stone Language Package
**"I will demonstrate here an example of installing English (American) Language"
*** The included Languages are downloaded directely from Rosetta Stone website and still on it's solid image as .RSD files.

1- Navigate to the "Language Pack" compressed file and unzip it.
2- Open "Language Pack" Folder and pick your desired language "In this demonstration is English (American)
3- Open English (American) Folder and keep it open on top of all your tabs.
PQbpBW.png

4- Open "Terminal" Application located in your macOS Application/Utilities
5- Copy this Command Line and past it on your Terminal Application, then press Enter.

sudo mkdir /Library/Application\ Support/Rosetta\ Stone/Language\ Training/AutoInstall
6- You will be prompt to enter your System Password. You can type it in then press Enter.
7- Copy this Command Line and paste it on your Terminal Application

sudo cp XXXX.rsd /Library/Application\ Support/Rosetta\ Stone/Language\ Training/AutoInstall
*** Be aware that the interception "XXXX.rsd" mentioned above in the Command Line refers the Language Pack File.
So what you have to do, is to paste the Command Line on your Terminal Application, then navigate backword to this "XXXX.rsd" interception and delete it.
8- "Using Drag and Drop feature" Drag the Language Pack file from the Language folder and Drop it in place of this interception. There must be ONLY ONE Space before and ONE after the interception.
So the command line should look like this "Assuming in this demonstration installing English (American) Language. Then press Enter:
sudo cp /Volumes/Samsung\ SSD\ 840\ EVO\ 250GB\ Media/Rosetta\ Stone/Rosetta\ Stone\ TOTALe\ -\ v5.0.37\ Build\ 43113\ +\ Language\ Packs\ +\ Audio\ Companion/Language\ Pack/English\ \(American\)/SK-ENG-L1-NA-PE-NA-NA-Y-3.7.6.2.r3.rsd /Library/Application\ Support/Rosetta\ Stone/Language\ Training/AutoInstall
Your Terminal Application should look like this
PQEubR.png

9- Wait about three minutes and do not start Rosetta Stone Application yet, your Terminal is installing the Language to the Rosetta Stone Application.
10- Now the Language is successfully installed.
11- After installing languages, the app will ask for product registration serials for each language pack. Just click the other tab "Activated Products".
12- Language's Updates can be installed on the same steps as the Language Pack as mentioned above.
WKvIW.png

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

WKUgh.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    f263d7dd9fee0740d79431b35942561c3a367ff8
  • Loading…

Rei chid

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
finally i could say "no u" to my imaginary friends in pictures, Neat upload!

iki971

Downloaded
168.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Jimmie my man thanky thanky thanky a lot for this incredible software and Medicines. I downloaded version for windows but finally you save me from trouble of emulate windows on mac just to run this software. TeamOS members and staff are truly remarkable people and i am lucky one to be a part of that. Once more thank you for your trouble. :inlove::clap:

ackalbo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Superb upload! I've been running this on windows for awhile and just could not find it for my Mac...Love this site :h:

jmo2019!

Downloaded
65.4 GB
Uploaded
108.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Are the languages Mac specific or can you just install the app and use PC version of the languages if you already have them?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@jmo2019! The application is only for Macintosh Computers. Languages indeed can be installed in both PC and Mac.

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you for sharing :)

einka

Downloaded
27.9 GB
Uploaded
30.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great Job!

I've been searching for this for a while, thanks!

prazcon

Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
62.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Couldn't get this to work on Catalina unfortunately. Still thanks for the upload!

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Couldn't get this to work on Catalina unfortunately. Still thanks for the upload!
What error do you get?

DaviAbreu

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
73.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What error do you get?
"The 'Rosetta Stone' app needs to be updated. The developer app needs to update it in order for it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information." ?

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
20.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
"The 'Rosetta Stone' app needs to be updated. The developer app needs to update it in order for it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information." ?

Same error. Catalina sux! :S

mixmaster213

Downloaded
115.9 GB
Uploaded
106.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Im going to try it on BigSur. If you guys have any feedback to help me on install please reply.

Thank you!

nejah

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How can I have this run on mac m1 new chip? thanx in advance

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks you very much sir

silasmariusz

Downloaded
851.4 MB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How can I have this run on mac m1 new chip? thanx in advance
Unfortunatelly you cant since its 32bit app :(
I hope newer version could be released.

vcshakes

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Fatal Application error 1141 High Sierra. any help. Installed Adobe Air, Flash player. Followed the procedures as give. Still getting this. Please help

woolfy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the new update and, I will always seed for a while!