Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct RoshanOS 1.0

Astro

Weatherman
Administrator
Verified Member
Downloaded
158.8 GB
Uploaded
817.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)

RoshanOS is based on Linux Mint and features the Cinnamon desktop. It bundles more applications and features a layout adjusted to resemble Microsoft Windows.
It comes chock full of pretty much any application one could ever need, and even a huge collection of games. Just burn the ISO to a USB drive using Rufus, reboot to the USB drive and proceed with installation. The live password is esite.pk

Installation help • Boot with the USB/DVD ◦ Some computers show boot menu with F12, F9, F2 or Esc key during BIOS messages • Before starting the installation ◦ Choose 1 partition (15 to 30 GB or more) for RoshanOS from your Windows/other OS (and remove this partition letter from the list of drives by going to disk management and remove drive letter, this saves your RoshanOS partition of accidental removal from Windows) • Start installation by clicking the icon ‘Install RoshanOS on your hard disk’ • Click ‘System Copy’ • Next step is very crucial, be careful. You are going to select RoshanOS partition ◦ Click the partition made for RoshanOS ◦ Select the mount point ‘/’ ◦ Select file system ‘ext4’ ◦ Tick format if required (i.e if partition was not formatted before) ◦ Click ‘Change partition settings’ button with green colored icon (← symbol on it) ◦ Tick “Copy user data files” ◦ Click “Next” button • Click “Start” & you are done with it :) • Now wait for installation to finish & then restart system (please note: before restarting, remove RoshanOS USB/DVD from the system) • After the reboot, you may remove “Install RoshanOS on your hard disk” file from the desktop. The live password is esite.pk

3.9GB:

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.3
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    11 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e120dac5fc2584dbe72fb7c36ddb4fd57695ef3e
  • Loading…

PSPfan231

Downloaded
31.2 GB
Uploaded
17.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Does this run fine on the Nintendo Switch?

Pizza Boy

Downloaded
1.6 GB
Uploaded
21.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
never heard of this OS before, why is this named "Roashan OS".....?????

mobi0001

Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
119.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Any chance of making a torrent file, so that seeding/leeching can be done? For people who may lose out by internet breaking downloads midway, etc.. ?
BTW, I have the full file, so asking, in order to seed myself.

asakpke

Downloaded
14 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for the mention.

never heard of this OS before, why is this named "Roashan OS".....?????
Roshan is an Urdu language word, meaning bright & it's my late grandfather's name as well.

Any chance of making a torrent file, so that seeding/leeching can be done? For people who may lose out by internet breaking downloads midway, etc.. ?
BTW, I have the full file, so asking, in order to seed myself.
This good an idea. I'll try to share it on my website/social media.

mobi0001

Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
119.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
At least I have one person downloading from me now. I tried it on VM, and it is a good OS tbvh. However @asakpke Ram management is a bit buggy and eats up too much. Other than that I did not find anything yet.

dOpeify

Verified Member
Downloaded
206.1 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
will this run checkra1n (jailbreak)

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
@asakpke Very nice job! I like it very much. On your webpage, I couldn't find a mailing list or something where I could apply for the news and new updates... Have I missed it? I would really like to follow up on this OS!

P.S. Don't get me wrong, in your videos (Zorin overview for example) you look very brooding and angry. Maybe smile a bit? Like in your avatar picture? :)

asakpke

Downloaded
14 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
will this run checkra1n (jailbreak)
RoshanOS is not for mobile apps, it's for PCs/laptops.

@asakpke Very nice job! I like it very much. On your webpage, I couldn't find a mailing list or something where I could apply for the news and new updates... Have I missed it? I would really like to follow up on this OS!
Thank you. I'm sorry, currently there's no mailing list.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, in your videos (Zorin overview for example) you look very brooding and angry. Maybe smile a bit? Like in your avatar picture? :)
Well :D, OK, yes this becomes my habit, whenever I focus on something, can't control it but can try to overcome :cool:.

I had created with 6GB, still. Anyways, I was just trying out. :)
OK, then it should work good. Maybe try to use on real hardware :think:

vdogeek

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
63.6 GB
Uploaded
31.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
150 (151)
@asakpke ... please think of what you wish to say and put it all in one post...NOT 3 in a row! Thank you!