Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional 16.0.1.2917.Medicines

catherinevinc

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
232 (229)
Member for 4 years
PfqdXR.jpg

Translate faster and smarter while presenting a unified brand to the world. SDL Trados Studio is the complete translation environment for language professionals who want to edit, review and manage translation projects whilst in the office or on the move. Deliver world-class localized content to support your global sales and marketing efforts with software trusted by over 270,000 translation professionals worldwide.
Key Benefits
Discover a wealth of innovative features and create high-quality translations, faster.

- Translate more content.
- Maintain brand consistency.
- Increase team productivity.
- Reduce translation cost.
- Easily manage translation projects.

Powerful translation memory technology
Easily reuse previously translated and approved content across all of your projects with intelligent translation memory (TM) technology. The more you add to your TM, the faster your team can automatically match and translate subsequent translations, increasing translator productivity by as much as 80% and improving consistency across your content.

Sophisticated terminology management
Protect your brand values and ensure a consistent tone of voice across all languages by managing terminology. Your translation teams can create and share approved terminology across the organization to do more in less time, maintain consistency across every translation, all while reducing costs.

Efficient translation project management
Create and deliver translation projects quickly and easily in multiple languages with the project management capabilities found in SDL Trados Studio and SDL Trados GroupShare. Combine Studio with GroupShare for volume projects and complete control over security.

Innovative Neural Machine Translation
Our neural machine translation keeps improving from input by receiving and learning corrections dynamically. Incorporate our unique self-learning machine translation technology into existing translation workflows to complete projects faster and double your productivity levels.

Collaborate for even greater efficiency
Reduce the time required to complete translation projects. Enable your team to work together seamlessly with secure, shared access to centralized translation files, translation memories, and terminology.

Pfq0He.png

Discover What's New in SDL Trados Studio 2021:
SDL Trados Studio 2021 is the ground-breaking, dynamic translation solution offering true flexibility for busy translators and project managers. Work on the Studio desktop app on your PC or laptop for maximum productivity, plus keep projects moving when you're away from your desk through SDL Trados Live — Studio's new cloud companion that works seamlessly across PC, mobile, and tablet.

Studio 2021's new, powerful features and enhancements will ensure everyone in your team achieves their full potential. The future way of working is here. The future of translation software is Studio 2021.

Flexibility to work wherever you are
The dynamic combination and flexibility offered by Studio 2021 and SDL Trados Live will benefit everyone — from individual translators through to project managers running large teams.

Higher quality translations can be delivered faster as you can:
- Manage your translations on the Studio 2021 desktop app when you're in the office
- Control your projects on any device, such as a tablet, through SDL Trados Live or the new SDL Trados Live mobile app, when you're away from your desk.

Designed to raise your productivity
When under pressure to deliver increasing volumes of translations within short timeframes, it's essential to find ways to be more productive.

Studio 2021 offers many enhancements:
- Improved automation and quality assurance (QA) with the ability to customize your recognition settings for Placeables such as dates, times, currencies, and measurements
- More powerful search with an upgrade to the Advanced Display Filter
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) interface.

Personalize your Studio for increased functionality
It's now easier than ever to personalize your Studio. You can access the SDL AppStore directly from Studio 2021 making it faster and easier to find, manage, update, and remove apps with fewer clicks and effort.

Apps are used by thousands of our customers to customize and extend the functionality of Studio to:
- Improve and automate your translation, review or terminology processes
- Connect to third-party machine translation providers
- Fine-tune your verification checks to enhance the quality of your translations.

System Requirements:
- SDL Trados Studio 2021 will work on Windows 7*, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. We recommend Windows 10.
- As a minimum requirement, we recommend an Intel or compatible CPU-based computer with 8 GB RAM and a screen resolution of 1024x768.

• Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.10.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    746bf4703e805ee63eb43db18c0f7773818216c8
  • Loading…

Dad's boy

Banned
Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Interesting release i will try it

Vidyaarthi

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for sharing this.

belak

Downloaded
209.1 GB
Uploaded
778.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much! It is a very useful software for translators.
Have you perhaps XBench? Plugin? It'd be nice! Once more, thanks for your work.
Béla

mcdoodz

Downloaded
22.7 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, this is great for Novel translators

DonCojone

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Does this include the GroupShare Server?
I've been so far using an old (pirated) version without this function, so it's not really clear to me whether the Groupshare is something you get separately, or whether it's included.
Also - providing the GroupShare is in - isn't it risky to work on the server with a pirated version...?? Doesn't it somehow show to others? Or can't the company be somehow alerted? In my old version of Trados I had to disable the updates in order not to be cought, so I always understood going online with a pirated SW is somehow risky.
Would be thankfull for some additional info on this.

LadyPandora

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much, nice share

a1121212

Downloaded
281 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you very much, nice share

MalikG4u

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
great piece of software. I really liked this

Patnik

Downloaded
278.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
That's wonderful piece of software. I'm impressed.

Pinoydk

Downloaded
75.9 GB
Uploaded
99.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much! It is a very useful software for translators.
Have you perhaps XBench? Plugin? It'd be nice! Once more, thanks for your work.
Béla
It is IMPOSSIBLE to find a cracked Xbench anywhere - so I had to buy one :D

But really been wondering why no one ever made a Medicines for this? Very important QA tool in translation also, and I love the seamless integration with SDL Trados

vmprgna

Downloaded
278.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot for this! It works great

jeffersonkr

Downloaded
979.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Works great, thanks!

Do I need to be logged in SDL Language Cloud to use features such as Group Share and Machine Translation?

if so, does anyone know if there´s a way to sign in with an SDL ID?

tsubakioo

Downloaded
278.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi downloaded the file, its full of trojan, now i don't even find it to delete it from the system just watch out

Reeealddd

Downloaded
278.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The file is contaminated with trojan. Do not download.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read these pages. They explain why many posts here trigger malware indications.

Then decide whether you want to install this or not.

Cagetestereapp

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
450.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Why would for eg microsoft allowed Fix to be used in order to register their own OS 7 ,8 ,9 10 ,11.Of Course they will told you it is trojan and with attitude like that " Don't download" uh... I need to follow forum rules .This members put his time and effort to share this with comunty ,keep thath in main .
Please remember you are not some open forum like pirat..... where you can download without account,here everything will be checked from administration and members so we will report anything in order to keep users safe,thread will be locked if something is proven.I suggest you next time use report button and if you don't like it simple buy the stuff
Good luck

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It is IMPOSSIBLE to find a cracked Xbench anywhere - so I had to buy one :D

But really been wondering why no one ever made a Medicines for this? Very important QA tool in translation also, and I love the seamless integration with SDL Trados
I have actually found a version of Xbench cracked. But I am not sure how to share it here.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I have actually found a version of Xbench cracked. But I am not sure how to share it here.
Registered users can only upload in this forum

You must read this before you post anything.

Pinoydk

Downloaded
75.9 GB
Uploaded
99.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Really?? Thats cool - Getting freaking expensive now...