Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Secrets to Windows 10 Customization: How to download Windows 10 “20H2 ISO (19042.804)" (Untouched Version)

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Build Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO (19042)
Let’s create a Windows 10 20H2 ISO with integrated updates.

You need to download the script at the end of the tutorial
You can build the latest 20H2-OS ISO on your computer using original files. It is a script that downloads all the necessary files from the Microsoft server and converts them to ISO file, you will always get the latest version of Window 10. Choose from x64, arm64, and 32-bit versions. One significant benefit you won’t require a manual update from Windows automatic updates. The script downloads UUP files from Microsoft servers and converts them to ISO. 100% safe, original, and tested.

Option 1. (recommended) Build Windows 10 19042.xxx ISO (Integrated updates)

Download one of the scripts according to your computer architecture. The tool creates a Windows 10 ISO file in the English language with Pro Edition.
Once you have the zip file, extract it somewhere and run
uup_download_windows.cmd file, the tool fetches UUP files from the Microsoft server later converting them to ISO for bootable USB creation.

1- After downloading the right version of tool on your computer. Extract the tool (zip file), right-click, and select Extract All option.

Note
It is highly recommended that the folder be in the root of a drive with no spaces.

2- Open the extracted folder, run UUP_download_windows.cmd file, this script is automated that downloads all the files using an open-source Aria2 tool. This is necessary to download multiple files at once.
IT DOESN’T REQUIRE ANY ADMIN LEVEL PRIVILEGE TO RUN.

PlY0er.png

This will take some minutes, use a high-speed internet connection. You can see the progress inside the command prompt window and all the files that this tool download is from Microsoft server, so yes, there is no involvement of third-party files.

PlYoan.png

If for some reason, you see an error in downloading, just close and start the tool, it will skip downloaded files and confirm all files are downloaded.

By default, the tool will start to convert files to ISO once it fetches all required files. If you see some errors in downloading, simply close, and relaunch command prompt.

PlYqpj.png

PlYfwQ.png

3- Once done, LZX compression and other tasks will take place. Updates are merged to the final image, so you always get the latest build version out of the box. In the end, the script will compile the ISO and saves it. ONCE YOU SEE PRESS 0 TO EXIT, YOU’RE DONE.

PlYh1W.png

4- You can access the ISO file we just created going to the same folder, congratulation for your home built original and safe operating system image.

PlYmwc.jpg

I hope all this information is clearly explained and it is useful to all of you. Thanks so much.

The script

Notes
The same steps can be followed to get
1- Windows 10 Insider Preview 21322 ISO
using the following script

This is a screenshot of the preview version after my installation

2- Windows version 21H1 (19043.844) multi-editions

using the following script

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
great tutorial buddy i am going to try it now.....................

after 30 minutes

after 4 hours...............

it took almost 4 hours to complete the job, but it did it

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Gorgeous tutorial.. I will try and i hope i will make it.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Excellent tutorial. Is it possible to use a similar method to build LTSC versions of Windows 10?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Good share but this is not a secret actually. The uup scripts do manually what Microsoft does automatically to compile ISO. The script downloads UUP files from Microsoft servers and converts them to ISO

Excellent tutorial. Is it possible to use a similar method to build LTSC versions of Windows 10?
Unfortunately not. uup scripts compile the same editions as standard Microsoft Media Creation Tool: Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education, ....

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately not
Too bad. Proteus converted me to LTSC just a few days ago.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
No, I am afraid to say so. There are other ways to do what u need. This method is one of them.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Good share but this is not a secret actually. The uup scripts do manually what Microsoft does automatically to compile ISO. The script downloads UUP files from Microsoft servers and converts them to ISO

Unfortunately not. uup scripts compile the same editions as standard Microsoft Media Creation Tool: Home, Pro, Enterprise, Education, ....
Even if it is known to some people, it is still a secret to others, whom I am addressing.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Even if it is known to some people, it is still a secret to others, whom I am addressing.
True.
One more question. Are you sure it will compile ISO with the latest updates? Is this a modified script?
In general, for each update, a user should download new uup scripts.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
True.
One more question. Are you sure it will compile ISO with the latest updates? Is this modified script.
In general, for each update, a user should download new uup scripts.
Not sure yet. Maybe this script can download the latest updates, or maybe not. I need to wait and see.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Not sure yet. Maybe this script can download the latest updates, or maybe not. I need to wait and see.
The script you provide will compile .804. The latest one is .884
In general, for each new update new script is needed, or a user can download manually uploads from the MS website and put them in the relevant folder

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
In general, for each new update new script is needed, or a user can download manually uploads from the MS website and put them in the relevant folder
I totally agree. That is what I implicitly said in the title.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
i am playing with it right now, unfortanately @Mirkec is right its stays at .804 it doesn't download the latest updates [884]

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years

i am playing with it right now, unfortanately @Mirkec is right its stays at .804 it doesn't download the latest updates [884]
You guys are right, the quickfever automated script is supposed to download the latest build of a specific version of windows, but it is a little slow.

A site that provides scripts to convert UUP to ISO that is not only the most recent updated builds, but also includes scripts for older builds of many different versions of windows 10, is uupdump.net

I'm currently using 18362.1256 (19H1) which runs better for what I need to do, and it was easy to build this specific version from the uupdump site :)

Another great feature of choosing this way to build the iso, is that you can choose which type of windows you want included in your iso (ie, home, pro, home n, pro n, etc.)
Already updated the scripts and tested them. Have a look.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
The last link multi editions will install all the Win 10 editions? And what means convert virtual?

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
The last link multi editions will install all the Win 10 editions? And what means convert virtual?

Virtual Editions
Info
  • Starting Windows 10 build 17063, regular editions have been unified into two base editions: Home & Pro (with their variants Home N & Pro N)
  • According to that, UUP will deliver installation files for the above editions only
  • The following editions are now exist as "virtual upgrade editions" with base editions:

Home -> Home Single Language
    Pro N -> Enterprise N, Education N, Pro Education N, Pro N for Workstations
    Pro -> Enterprise, Education, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations, Enterprise for Virtual Desktops, IoT Enterprise (build 18277 and later)
  • Therefore, the extra script is to help create these additional editions from UUP source.

How To

• Supported source distribution:
    - Folder (containing the extracted ISO) placed next to the script. (auto detected)
    - DVD Drive, i.e. mounted iso/real dvd drive/usb drive. (auto detected)
    - Direct ISO file. (you will prompted to specify one)

• Optional: if you do not intend to keep base converted ISO, set convert-UUP option SkipISO to 1.

• Use convert-UUP.cmd to create the source distribution.

• Run create_virtual_editions.cmd and choose the desired option from choices.

Options

• 1 - Create all editions
    create all possible target virtual editions.

• 2 - Create one edition
    create one of the target virtual editions.

• 3 - Create randomly selected editions
    create some of the target virtual editions.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Ok thank you for your replies.
I will start downloading the multi editions and let you know. Thanks again.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
By the way, I have not tested the last multi-edition. Please send feedback.
Of course i will send feedback .

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for the post

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
My last reply for present.
When i extracted the Rar file was like this.
When i started the download added more files like this.
I will let you know at the end.