Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem Seeding Issues

Sylvan

Downloaded
118.8 GB
Uploaded
114.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey guys, so my torrents download just fine, but I hardly ever see an upload traffic on the torrents I download from here. It used to work just fine previously but then last couple of years it just ain't.
Is there something wrong or its just my torrents not really in demand lol?
Also I remember, you guys had a separate movie share torrent site. What happened to that?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This is the issue with software torrents. New versions come often and old ones are not needed anymore, unlike movies, since a good movie or show will always be in demand.

Check your torrents
QwoWne.jpeg

Most of them are old(ish) and so no leechers.
Remember seeding does not mean you are uploading, it means you are there to upload IF and WHEN you are asked.

Because we know this we also reward seeding with seedbonus points. More details as well as ways to increase the ratio and find high-demand torrents can be found here

Hope it helped.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
:rr: https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/site-introduction-and-rules.186021/

Pay attention to the "Torrent Guidance" section, particularly this link

TheHarperdragon

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
918 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
It also would help if you were actually seeding the torrents that you downloaded. You have 27 torrents sitting there inactive and nothing seeding