Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Simplify10 v.3

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
very nice build.
Very quickly. Congrat for effort!

gocmez

Downloaded
193.9 GB
Uploaded
164 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
awesome!! thanks !!! :inlove:can I change the language later?
no language files cannot be downloaded the person who posted is trying to fix it

ALFATH123

Downloaded
52.6 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for your sharing,,its beautiful

leezfix

Downloaded
141 GB
Uploaded
421.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Looks good. I look forward to trying it in an old Alienware Alpha

Animals22

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi. I would like to ask you if you can use intel integrated graphics drivers from windows 20h2 in this version 21h1. Probably nothing will happen that I will use this version of the drivers from 20h2 because there are probably no drivers for the 21h1 version, either for graphics or for the motherboard chipset. I can probably use older versions of the drivers? Best wishes. One more question, is this simplifyv3 21h1 version fairly functional? Can you use the internet, watch movies and so on?

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Hi. I would like to ask you if you can use intel integrated graphics drivers from windows 20h2 in this version 21h1. Probably nothing will happen that I will use this version of the drivers from 20h2 because there are probably no drivers for the 21h1 version, either for graphics or for the motherboard chipset. I can probably use older versions of the drivers? Best wishes. One more question, is this simplifyv3 21h1 version fairly functional? Can you use the internet, watch movies and so on?
I dont think you are going to have any issue if you are use intel integrated graphics drivers from windows 20h2 in this version 21h1.
The only problem up to now with this build is you can add any other language, only english.
Besides this it running like a baby
You can always test it in a VM (its written at the description also)

AhmmedMmagdy

Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is updates available or gets errors?

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Love this builds nice and colourful...eyes catching

Xenferno

Downloaded
24.9 GB
Uploaded
102.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Awesome build mate and I are going to test it on my laptop!

bareybhaiya

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for sharing this awesome program

Combinealpha

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
great OS but the only problem is that audio does not work XD I've already downloaded like 20 drivers and nothing

Jakob89

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
When I tried to install this build this error message is appearing .can you please solve this issue for me ?
"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error,Verify the installation sources are accessible,and restart the installation."
Error Code: 0xC0000005

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
When I tried to install this build this error message is appearing .can you please solve this issue for me ?
"Windows installation encountered an unexpected error,Verify the installation sources are accessible,and restart the installation."
Error code 0xc0000005 can be caused by many things as you can see from these links

Sometimes the autounattend.xml file can cause installation problems. If you can see this file in the ISO then remove it and try the installation again.

Use this information to try to fix the problem.
If you still can't get it to work come back and ask again, telling us what you have tried.

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
53 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Going to install, hope it works well in my old pc..

deepaman

Downloaded
28.3 GB
Uploaded
12 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Same problem to me I have tried ,but not install

sanskarisushil

Banned
Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi Everyone, I am facing some severe issue with this build. I installed it yesterday and it was working as expected. Today, I received an email from Google- suspicious app detected. I am very concerned now. I am trying to attach screen shot but it doesn't allow me to upload one. Please suggest.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Hi Everyone, I am facing some severe issue with this build. I installed it yesterday and it was working as expected. Today, I received an email from Google- suspicious app detected. I am very concerned now. I am trying to attach screen shot but it doesn't allow me to upload one. Please suggest.
Upload your screen capture to LookImg and then post a link to it here.
I would be very suspicious of an email like that. To me it sounds like someone up to no good.
Why would Google send you any emails at all about apps on your system?

sanskarisushil

Banned
Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Upload your screen capture to LookImg and then post a link to it here.
I would be very suspicious of an email like that. To me it sounds like someone up to no good.
Why would Google send you any emails at all about apps on your system?
Here it is -

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Here it is -
This is the first time I've heard of a Google account rejecting a log-on from a customized OS.
I can't explain it. Perhaps someone else can.

What device are you running Windows on? The screen capture makes it look like a phone.
Is this image actually an email, a page in a browser or something else?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
ooooh kay let's clear this thing out a bit.

This is the first time I've heard of a Google account rejecting a log-on from a customized OS.
I can't explain it. Perhaps someone else can.

What device are you running Windows on? The screen capture makes it look like a phone.
Is this image actually an email, a page in a browser or something else?
It may be your 1st time but Google is on the lookout for quite some time now. The device is indeed a phone and the page he is viewing is the general account info and security center that can be accessed from phone and PC as long as you log with the right credentials. He is accessing it from his phone cause... he can't access it from his PC which is the problem in the first place if we think about it.

First of all, it's not the OS that Google is blocking but an application you (or someone/something else) installed on said OS. That can be anything from the browser (if it's not official chrome) to an addon on whatever browser you use to an APP that uses the google sign up/login process or even something to manage Gdrive or gmail or any google service including sripts. In the image, you linked, it shows the origin which is the PC with this OS installed and it clearly says... Device WITH suspicious app. It doesn't say Device with the suspicious OS. Furthermore, the app was detected 38 min from when you took the screenshot. If it was the OS itself it would have detected it from the very first moment.

Now if you look at the start it says "someone might have accessed your account using a suspicious app..." The OS itself never uses a Google account.

As you see from the above it's highly unlikely that it's the OS but it's something you installed after the OS.

Open myaccount.google.com/security#activity
Click on your avatar at the top right of the page
Click on Manage your Google Account
Click on Security
Scroll down to Recent security events and click on Review events

After you see which event (application) caused the alarm, remove it and do a virus scan on your PC.

If it is an OS app or an app included with this build, let us know otherwise we will consider it as the OS is clean.

Hope it helped.

Last edited: