Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked software or something else to get rid of google popup

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakwaboe

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
10.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hey ,

on this site https://daniel-lange.com/archives/164-Getting-rid-of-the-Google-cookie-consent-popup.html you get the result to stop to get rid of this google popup...but yesterday this popup returned on my windows 10..it looks that this method doesnt work anymore..someone who knows
a better solution ? greetzzzzz !!!!!

Live link removed by mod. we don't allow external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try other browsers if the issue persists
If you're using chrome - try Brave browser. you can export your bookmarks
by default it will shield you from trackers and manually accept cookies

additionally you can use hosts file to block most ads

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
249 (257)
Member for 7 years
try ad blockers like adblock or you block.... try posting a screenshot as well!

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
try adguard software it is capable of blocking almost all ads and prevents pop ups from popping, dont try the extension for chrome

here is the teamOS link

you're highly advised to configure the options after install

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
I use ublock origin.

anakwaboe

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
10.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i use ublock and it goes sometimes..until i use ccleaner..problem returns then..i use firefox as browser...there must be something wrong with my settings in ccleaner...but what exactly ? someone have a idea ? greetzzzz

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i use ublock and it goes sometimes..until i use ccleaner..problem returns then..i use firefox as browser...there must be something wrong with my settings in ccleaner...but what exactly ? someone have a idea ? greetzzzz
use ccleaner and after that open ublock, if ublock restarts like it has been launched for the 1st time after installation then Ccleaner is removing the configuration files of ublock

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If your cookie preferences for Google sites are not being saved on your machine then you must expect to see cookie consent pop ups.

If you don't already have one, try creating a Google account. Configure your cookie, youtube and advertising preferences in that account. Then let Firefox log you into your Google account automatically. I believe that Google will get your cookie preferences from the account.

If you are using private windows in Firefox then Firefox won't log you into accounts automatically so you will have to log into Google manually the first timje that you see the pop up. Depending on your Firefox setup, cookie handling may be different between normal and private windows. This may affect when you do and don't see consent pop ups.

Be very careful with Ccleaner and similar apps. I wouldn't recommend them to people who don't fully understand what they are doing. They can easily delete things that you need. If Google saves some or all you preferences in cookies, Ccleaner may be deleting those cookies. Without the cookies the consent popup is almost certain to come back.

I use uBlock and it does not suppress cookie consent pop ups for me. I wouldn't expect it to and I certainly wouldn't want it to.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Maybe off topic, but... I stopped using CCleaner ever since Avast bought Piriform... It's become an information collection abomination.

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
use adguard home then add custom filters/block list

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I don't see which pop-ups you're talking about, I don't see them, try to install ABP + as an extension on chrome, AdBlock Plus + good luck

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
anakwaboe
You've gone quiet on this problem. Did you fix it? If so, what did you do? Just curious. I've been watching your thread and I'd like to know if you every found a solution.

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Maybe off topic, but... I stopped using CCleaner ever since Avast bought Piriform... It's become an information collection abomination.
then which software u use alternation of ccleaner?

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
then which software u use alternation of ccleaner?
Personally? Glary... But there are lot of great tools out there.
I just don't CCleaner presuming that it can collect your data and that you need to turn it off if yo don't want it. You can turn ig off but CC doesen't say it out of the box.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Glary is good both utilities and malware hunter ✅✅ also Adguard ✅

mihawk86

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I use ublock origin.
same used Origin too, don't know how but using adblock or adblock plus for chrome made some streaming videos unresponsive.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Just a small reminder to stay on topic. It will help both the people who read now and in the future. Having said that, feel free to open a thread about subjects like the above in Chit-Chat and be sure a lot of people will participate.

Also to understand better the nature of the popup the OP means, use a browser in incognito mode and just visit Gdrive or Gmail and you will see:
chrome_2020-12-17_06-01-45.jpg

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@anakwaboe many people have given you many software recommendation on to stop your popup from opening....is your issue resolved??? I was just wandering

anakwaboe

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
10.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
anakwaboe
You've gone quiet on this problem. Did you fix it? If so, what did you do? Just curious. I've been watching your thread and I'd like to know if you every found a solution.
using ublock and put
@anakwaboe many people have given you many software recommendation on to stop your popup from opening....is your issue resolved??? I was just wandering
stil use ublock and put the text ( wich blocks the advertisement) on ublock " filter"..but sometimes i clean to much i guess with ccleaner( wich is installed with CCEnhancer ) ...then my " blockadtext" is gone. i changed the settings in ccleaner that i clean not to much of the firefox browser i use.

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
anakwaboe

i ve just installed AdBlock plus...and that s work good

Status
Not open for further replies.