Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone, is there someone that has or can share me a software that specifically blocks keywords on the web,
example: I want to block tik tok, but not block youtube. so anything that has the word tik+tok in it must not be able to be accessed.

software similar to Mobicip's dynamic filtering

thanks in advance

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Actually I don't know of a tool that can prevent you from searching with specific words.
But if your problem is the use of the app by a child, the application itself has settings to prevent excessive use, even to block inappropriate content for minors.

I have found this info in Spanish, but it is very easy to translate it using a translator.

https://www.adslzone.net/como-se-hace/tiktok/desintoxicacion-digital-tiktok/

I hope it helps you friend.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
thanks for the time and help, but no, i want to block certain keywords which i cant mention here due to offensive reasons.., I want my child to grow up the correct way as its supposed to be in a normal world.
she is 7 years old, and i dont want her exposed to stuff like this brainwashing her. so it will have to be a software typo
also did not mention, it has to be a software for pc not phone. she will get a phone when she's 16

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There might be a Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey script that does what you want. See what Google has to say about that.

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
i used CurrentWare Client for blocking tiktok at work might want google it.
or set up domain name block , ip on your router i have current list of domain name and ip number for this will send them pm

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
What about parental filters in your browser? I use Firefox so I Googled "firefox parental filters" and got a load of hits.

Have you actually Googled "block tiktok". I did and got several hits that looked to be worth persuing.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@L3GI0N5, years ago, when my children were little, I used an app developed by a Uruguayan that won many international awards.

I tried to remember the name and search for it but to no avail.

It was an app with a password that only we parents knew, the child opened that app and had many games, videos, songs, all adapted to a previously defined age.

They also had math games, geography, history etc, but all in Spanish, so I don't know if it was translated into other languages or not.

In short, the child was locked in that app and could not use another program, much less access the internet.

I leave you this track in case you want to look for something similar in your daughter's language.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
What about parental filters in your browser? I use Firefox so I Googled "firefox parental filters" and got a load of hits.

Have you actually Googled "block tiktok". I did and got several hits that looked to be worth persuing.
they are there but they do not work on youtube. have tried already. you should know me by now, i wouldnt ask if i didnt do research... :cool:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
they are there but they do not work on youtube. have tried already. you should know me by now, i wouldnt ask if i didnt do research... :cool:
OK, I'll shut up. You are way ahead of me. :)

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
uhmmm.:think:...no disrespect...but is this a chat thread or is there help to my request....?

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
190.6 GB
Uploaded
733.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

@L3GI0N5,​

Windows 10, by default, offers options for families and parents to ensure children are protected when they are online. To turn on parental controls for your child, go to the Windows search bar, and type ‘family options’ and click on that options under settings. Create an account for your child, and enable parental controls.

Once parental controls are enabled, two features are turned on by default. Firstly, internet browsing on Microsoft Edge browser becomes strict, ensuring that no adult content will be displayed in any of the search results. Secondly, InPrivate browsing is blocked, disabling incognito browsing by the child.

Turning on parental controls on Windows 10, provides a collaborative way to keep kids safer on Windows 10 and Xbox One devices, without resorting to a “big brother attitude” as Lall explains. “It’s not just me deciding which sites she should go to, it’s more of a collaborative effort,” he says. The father-daughter duo engages in constant dialogue to help Shreya understand what makes him authorise a certain website over another.

The parental controls enable four different settings for parents to not only ensure a safe online experience for their child but also healthy digital habits.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for all your input, but please read the request, there are certain things i want to block using keywords specifically, which i can not mention in public as its offensive and its a movement that is against my religion.
there are good tik toks out there and there are bad ones that are influencing and brainwashing my child into someone she is not and also has no experience of. so please try and draw a picture around it.
thank you.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
190.6 GB
Uploaded
733.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for all your input, but please read the request, there are certain things i want to block using keywords specifically, which i can not mention in public as its offensive and its a movement that is against my religion.
there are good tik toks out there and there are bad ones that are influencing and brainwashing my child into someone she is not and also has no experience of. so please try and draw a picture around it.
thank you.
You might want to highlight, copy, the first paragraph of my previous post and google it because I read your request and I'm sure it's (SETTING WISE) what you're looking for.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10963 (10963)
Member for 8 years
@L3GION5 This is gonna get closed soon. On and on and getting no where, and I think you are wishing for something that can't happen how you want it.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
190.6 GB
Uploaded
733.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@L3GION5, I detest Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge... But, after a bit more searching for an answer to your query, I found this extension in the Chrome Web Store "CustomBlocker".

Overview

Filter any element on any web site with any condition with XPath and RegExp
CustomBlocker allows you to add "mute" functionality to any website with customized filter.
For example, you can....

* Block tweets with specific hashtags, URL or keywords on Twitter
* Hide tweets posted by specific apps on Twitter
* Mute reviews written by specific users on Amazon or other shopping sites
* Block comments which contain unpleasant or offensive words or tags on Facebook
* Remove results of specific domains from Google search results
* Filter videos by titles on YouTube
* Make ads invisible even if they are displayed in styles of "normal" posts

Filters consist of keywords, URLs (wildcards and regular expressions are available) and CSS selectors or XPaths to specify elements to block, so you can create custom filters for all of your favorite websites.

Custom-Blocker.jpg

CustomBlocker doesn't require special knowledge of CSS of XPath. It automatically analyzes structures of websites and suggest suitable selectors!
You can create rules instantly by right-clicking elements on websites.

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@L3GI0N5, before this thread closes, I'll share something that I haven't tried, it's about

Kids Place - Parental Control for Android & PC​

in that link you have all the details and download links for Android and PC.

https://napkforpc.com/apk/com.kiddoware.kidsplace/

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
205.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years