Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SolidWorks 2021 SP4.0 Premium [x64] => TeamOS <=

Mr. Edward

Die with memories, not dreams
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
PpZXVH.png

Description

SolidWorks Premium is computer-aided design software that employs a parametric feature-based approach to model creation and allows users to create, simulate, publish, or manage 3D models. The technology intends to make engineering processes more efficient with tools for conceptual design, product layout, strength and dynamics analysis, and more.

SolidWorks Premium seamlessly integrates powerful design tools-including industry-leading part, assembly, and drawing capabilities with built-in simulation, rendering, animation, product data management, and cost estimation. SolidWorks will help the user get work done faster and easier than before, using innovative phases of product creation to achieve a more productive 3D design experience.

SolidWorks Premium has rich simulation capabilities to help users test product performance against real-life circumstances. Analytical properties help identify and resolve complicated assembly issues during the early stages of product development, thus ensuring manufacturability. The software’s extended tools are capable of incorporating printed circuit board data into a 3D model. Users can also create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing.

Other solutions offered by SolidWorks Premium include Time-based Motion Analysis, Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies, Routing of Pipes and Tubes, Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses, Advanced Surface Flattening, and more.

• Design for production. The transition from concept to manufacturing parts is even faster.
  • Modeling and drawings. Powerful enhancements to improve design and detail work.
  • Performance. Higher speed of designing assembly, rendering and collaboration.
  • New technology. Increased performance with the latest touch devices.
  • Collaboration. Intelligent collaboration tools with partners and suppliers.
SolidWorks can be considered the basis of production automation, the system supports the interchange of data with other programs running on Windows.

• In the SOLIDWORKS CAM chapter, the topic More Parameters for Tapered Shanks and Support for Barrel Tool Type contains incorrect information. The Barrel tool type is not supported.
  • In the Import/Export chapter, the topic Exporting Using Extended Reality contains incorrect information. In the table in step 3:
    The Output and Geometry options are not available.
    The Animation option Export Animations is renamed to Export to Motion Studies.
    In the SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect chapter, the topic Exporting to the Revit Family Format contains incorrect information. The functionality is not supported and has been removed from the software.
  • In the SOLIDWORKS MBD chapter, a new topic was added, Publishing to 3D PDF, which contains the following information:
    Updates to the user interface for Publish to 3D PDF help you to better visualize the impact that your selections have on the final output. The new Template Selection dialog box provides large previews of available templates, including previews of each page of multipage templates. After you select a template, as you make selections in the PropertyManager, a large preview of the PDF document lets you see the effects of your selections.

System requirements

CPU:3.3 GHz or higher
Memory: 16 GB or more

All credits goes to TeamSSQ

Screenshots
PpZtAK.png

Download

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    888ff5103ec2725e2e29828fae4749369114fb2f
  • Loading…

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you @snitin068, that is a great stuff to share.

macist

Downloaded
81.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you you're awesome pers.

dokeshiakuma

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this sir!

mahimubs

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The link is showing invalid :(

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
The link is showing invalid :(
It's working fine buddy , Try using different browser

btreeerr

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
146.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
it is working, but when i am extruding or making models 3d it does not show, only when i change from the default scenery and worst measurements(smart dimension)does not show the actual dimension both in drawings and in creating the part, which makes it useless as an industrial technician, is it some setting ? or did i make a mistake installing ?

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
it is working, but when i am extruding or making models 3d it does not show, only when i change from the default scenery and worst measurements(smart dimension)does not show the actual dimension both in drawings and in creating the part, which makes it useless as an industrial technician, is it some setting ? or did i make a mistake installing ?
i also use this version and its working perfectly fine, what is your pc specs..??

btreeerr

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
146.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i7, 16gig ram, rtx 3080 suprim x, i have had solidworks licence when i studied as a machinist and it worked just fine, so i am wondering since only thing i did different was uncheck alot of packages that maybe that is it or ??

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
i7, 16gig ram, rtx 3080 suprim x, i have had solidworks licence when i studied as a machinist and it worked just fine, so i am wondering since only thing i did different was uncheck alot of packages that maybe that is it or ??
try reinstalling it . . .

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
Awesome share, just fantastic. it's been a while;e for me to use CAD, but I have something I need to design, This looks like it might just fit the bill. Thank you very much. Quality share and great download speeds!

Looks like I willget it in inder 30 min! If I had a larger Onedrive, I could get it even faster. loving this :)

OOOPS! it canceled and won't redownload, I'll try later.

Last edited:

Asimov

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
37 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot for the new version!

Panther

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
128 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Can we have this as a torrent please?

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
57.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you snitin068; direct download is perfect and very fast download.Thank you for making it available to the whole TeamOs membership.;)

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
134 (137)
Member for 6 years
Can we have this as a torrent please?
ok i'll try. . . :)

willmel

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
273 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
4th time is the charm! Torrent would be easier

yeup. download keeps on canceling on me. I think torrent is best for large files

Last edited:

j03zul

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This link is not available

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@snitin068

The link is now dead so I've locked this thread.
If you can fix it then please do and let the staff know. Then we will unlock it.
If you can't fix then let us know and we can remove the thread.
Thank you.

Mr. Edward

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
257.9 GB
Uploaded
40.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus