Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent SolidWorks 2022 SP1 Full Premium (x64) Multilingual

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/26g0xqb

SomeGuy

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
534.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I actually did. The error is due to the folders from program filesx86 and program files not being copied properly. It's a stupid thing really and totally Windows fault but when you overwrite the folders in program files, make sure that the folders aren't getting renamed by windows. Turns out that the folders in my case were being renamed as *(2). For example, the folders in the program files x86 were being renamed with a (2) appended to them because there were previous folders from my 2020 version of Solidworks (use reg tracer to install solidworks because the solidworks uninstaller leaves a whole load of stuff on your system).

Also, the instructions assume you are installing to the default c: path. I installed solidworks to a different drive, so you have to find that path and overwrite the folders in them instead of copying them to program filesx86 and program files folders.

Hope that's clear enough for you, essentially make sure you're actually overwriting the folders properly and not having them renamed by windows due to there already being folders of the same name there. Don't rely on windows to do it because it obviously didn't understand me when I clicked "replace", so I copied each folder one by one and made sure each folders contents were going into the correct folder.
Thanks for the response! Good to know! Might be time to finally upgrade!

Toadiller

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
404.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
šŸ¤¤ Freeleech solidworks on teamos is identical to the goodness of pasta