Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Someone uses my whatsapp

Status
Not open for further replies.

billionto

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
3.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Someone uses my Whatsapp without touching my phone, how to detect who uses my whatsapp and chat with my contacts?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
You wont be able to figure that out.. What ill suggest it delete your account reverify & enable 2 factor verification .. that should help & keep whoever is doing that as 2 step verification wont pass until & unless they have access to your personal phone.. Revert if helped

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
The only possibility is that: your whatsapp is being used on Web/Desktop. Go to your whatsapp settings/ Whatsapp Web/Desktop. There you will find where your whatsapp account being logged on. There is no other possibilities.
You can also choose to log out from all devices.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
Buddy better advices you won't get and that's only way to fix everything.

GoldenEagle54

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
16.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The only possibility is that: your whatsapp is being used on Web/Desktop. Go to your whatsapp settings/ Whatsapp Web/Desktop. There you will find where your whatsapp account being logged on. There is no other possibilities.
You can also choose to log out from all devices.
@billionto ,This is something I would agree on. A single Whatsapp account cannot be used in mutiple android phones. If someone somehow (if they get your sim with sms access that is) does activate and verify your account in their phone, then it would log out automatically from your phone.

But one can open multiple instances of Whatsapp web for a single account. In your case it maybe because you logged into Whatsapp web on some PC and forgot to log out, or it maybe because someone else has physical access to your phone.

Go to Whatsapp settings - Whatsapp web and log out from all sessions. You can log back into devices which you want later.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years