Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Something to Seriously consider

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
370.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
@pinkfloyder "Changes Made After Account Got Compromised"

And this is not a correct thread to discuss.
Hi

I understand about the compromise, read several times. This was quite a while ago now, why are thing not back to normal. You guys have had plenty of time by now to sort things out. I have done nothing wrong. Why am I being made to pay?? And what is the correct thread. Please respond

Regards

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
@pinkfloyder as I stated earlier, please do not reply in this tread. And nobody haven't done anything wrong. We have degraded all Power User.

To get back your rank pls fill Verified or Uploader Form.

Express your thought here:-

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi:00Proteus00, preach on my friend, it could not have been said better,
I wanted to stand up and cheer after reading your post ,and ,I have to admit
post from other TeamOS family.

You are so very right, knowledge should be shared, passed down to others,
where in some cases it can be build upon and improved. You share your knowledge with
someone and who knows, maybe that someone could have a little know how to share in return.

Knowledge is the foundation that everything we know and do,
is build upon. :)

Gorstak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
291.2 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The problem is, 100 people, 100 different OS wishes and ideas. Not all people use windows for what you use them for, and some might need stuff you removed or disabled. Perhaps it would be best to simply secure everything and enable even more stuff to enhance windows, and only remove stuff that people can download from the net if they need it. For example, remove ms edge and IE, but keep office compatibility and leave them one browser installer on the desktop. Some don't even want or need a browser, but leave them the option to download anything that's missing.. Also add some kind of protection software and tweaks, and maybe some kind of ad remover and whatnot to make their online experience more pleasant. Also, do not force your themes, apps and anything else personal on others. I think 99% of people would be happy with a solution like that. I think most started with debloating windows not because they needed more space, but because they suspected that app or something was causing issues in privacy or security respect. If you build a tanky windows, that nobody can mess with, infect, tap, hack in,or remotely control, that would be 99% of all work that's needed. People don't want their machines working at 50% perf, which is what happens if someone is remoting in or using their drives, and no perf tweak will solve that. Windows need to be secure like fort knox to make users happy. If you place ISP, goverment and top 100 hackers to try and hack into your build, and your build denies them all, that's the only good windows build. All this linux and go back to windows 7 mumbo jumbo was because people arent feeling secure. And they keep downloading builds hoping one will be secure.

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
If this Goes favorably and I will push to see it does I will promptly edit the rules where ever its posted "Not Allowed"..
Since my beginning Ive thought how the devil did the old Modders/Themers/Shinnesr learn the trade if
they mostly werent taught by someone and why the devil so secret.. Im sure there is more talent out there than what is doing the work now..

Mac
Unfortunately, too many people do not share information about modding or customization. I remember when my requests to give me a hand were turned down here on the forum. This particular reason made me so determined not to ask anyone for help any more. I began to depend on myself. I try and faaaaaaaaaaaaaail then succeed. I totally agree with Mr Proteus about the suggestion. It needs orchestrated efforts between modifiers here to create a database giving every piece of knowledge we have in that domain. Count me in!!!

I have opinion on this matter. Looks like I am outnumbered and most aren't gonna like it. I have kept quiet till now so here goes. We (Staff) have discussed this topic a few times in the past. I think it will just invite newbies at modding to possibly post bad, unstable OS builds at the forum. We will need to test every new OS posted at forum. Notice I have not liked or commented on the matter at all. Rule was put in place long ago for good reason. I am all for helping people when needed. Showing people how to mod OS is just offering info that is not needed imo. We as staff are not here to start a school. LOL. It will quickly get out of control. I been around forum long enough to see it coming. How do I do this?, how do I do that? This won't work, how do I fix it? I think you understand me... Unfortunately there quite a few members that struggle even to make good threads or post in chat correctly.. Now we will encourage members to make OS and post it? No reason at all to open this can of worms. Sorry if my comments here piss anyone off. I have to speak and say my thoughts. Thanks for listening.
I see ur point of view. Therefore, to encourage people to create modded os, why don't create a section for experimental uses where people can upload their work and members can try the os and give feedback. That will bring up new level of modifiers who are loyal to our forum.

Last edited:

dabaang007

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
69.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I want to upload some torrents but i am not able to.... Other forums normal members are allowed to post and create thread but i dont know about here why there are so much terms conditions and rules.... Please its a humble request.... give some oppurtunities and liberties to normal members also.

I see ur point of view. Therefore, to encourage people to create modded os, why don't create a section for experimental uses where people can upload their work and members can try the os and give feedback. That will bring up new level of modifiers who are loyal to our forum.
i completely agree with you brother, normal new members should also have a specific section so that they can post their modded custom OS works

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I want to upload some torrents but i am not able to.... Other forums normal members are allowed to post and create thread but i dont know about here why there are so much terms conditions and rules.... Please its a humble request.... give some oppurtunities and liberties to normal members also.
We have if you would only READ. and follow guidance closely

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The reason is that most other forums are full of viruses, incomplete and unsupported threads, and often not even fully working software while here we try to maintain a level of service and security. Uploaders are responsible for what they upload and we work as a community. You are free to upload using direct links in the appropriate thread after reading our posting rules.

Start by posting there, earn the communities trust, and sooner than you think, you will be a full-time uploader with your own OS and programs if you choose so.

dabaang007

Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
69.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
The reason is that most other forums are full of viruses, incomplete and unsupported threads, and often not even fully working software while here we try to maintain a level of service and security. Uploaders are responsible for what they upload and we work as a community. You are free to upload using direct links in the appropriate thread after reading our posting rules.

Start by posting there, earn the communities trust, and sooner than you think, you will be a full-time uploader with your own OS and programs if you choose so.
thanx for the warm satisfaction answer

kwanteq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
95.1 GB
Uploaded
212.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years