Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Speechify - Polly - Natural Readers - text to speach application Wanted Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne h

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
344.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have searched the forum and I am un able to find prferably Speechify with premium voices,
but alternatively amazon polly or natural voices with the voice pack would be just as helpfull.
there are free version / trials of said app's but only a very short trial period and it is quite expensive to purchase full versions.

I would greatly appreciate any help with this, thanks in advance for your time.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Without being 100% sure, the 2 apps you mentioned are only online as they have their own servers that use the speech models they developed and require for you to have internet and an account to their services (and sending the data to their server for processing). Since there is no real app, for example, speechify uses a web app or a Chrome addon which essentially are web page front ends, there is nothing one can do and because of the nature of online, either you have to pay or check for other software. Think of it like asking the google drive program... There is no program, the service runs purely on Google servers.

If you wonder why, the reasons are mainly:
1. The devs spend time developing and processing their speech models and they keep adding and improving over time. Those speech models can be several GB or even terabytes if they work with uncompressed audio and they don't want just anyone to have access to them and develop software based on what they created. Even if there was an offline version, the updates would be enormous when they add new voices or improve old ones.
2. Being an online service saves them from having to protect the software, distribution costs, etc. let alone that web apps run on all devices that have internet (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, etc)

it's safe to say, look at offline software, with lower-quality voices and ask for a specific software here, or sadly pay for the service.
Regardless, I hope I am wrong and there is such software.

wayne h

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
344.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
No I thank you for your insight, it is very much apreciated and I understand what you are saying.
I do see a speechify apk / mobile app but not sure if this can be modded or something as this may be usefull for my needs instead.
I know there are some website you can download mod apk files but would prefer a pc based application but if i can not manage to do this then a mobile / tablet version would sufice.

maybe there are other text to speach applications i am currently un aware of that do have custom voice packs etc, I just recently needed to use one and thought I would ask here for help as I do know you guy's have plenty of experince .

thanks again for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.