Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Spotify 1.1.27.472 NO ADS

ciufleakode

Verified Member
Downloaded
135.3 GB
Uploaded
378.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Spotify 1.1.27.472 NO ADS
rKNLQ.jpg

WKZlQ.png

Still not on Spotify?
Over 30 million tracks; thousands of curated playlists; Discover Weekly; Spotify Running; Radio; Chromecast, sound system, car, TV, and PlayStation integration; sharing and creating playlists with your friends... All of this is ready for you.

WKvIW.png
rKn4W.png

rKRbj.png

WKxmr.png

1. Install Spotify 1.1.27.472
2. Add hosts text in your hosts file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
3. Create "Update" folder to C:\Users\Windows 10\AppData\Local\Spotify
4. Set permision ast deny for all.
5. Done!

Wgljq.png

rK3Uh.png

WKUgh.png

bangho

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I did everything the text says read me, and the song still stops at 6 seconds.
First I did the host and I do not let me log in with my account (e-mail). Restore the host and log me in. close spotify and edit the host. And until there I arrived. It happens to me that at 6 seconds the song stops.

xxjoey1990xx

Downloaded
15.6 MB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
4. " Set permision ast deny for all."
Set permission where? on the update folder? on windows firewall? on antivirus software? please elaborate.

Thanks

saulgoode

Downloaded
62.5 GB
Uploaded
854 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
New music always welcome. thank you. Was having the same problem as @bangho thought it was vpn or firewall??? but no. Started going through the host.txt and commented out the very last entry and seems to have worked ( spclient.wg.spotify.com ) several restarts of spotify and still working so far

bangho

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
New music always welcome. thank you. Was having the same problem as @bangho thought it was vpn or firewall??? but no. Started going through the host.txt and commented out the very last entry and seems to have worked ( spclient.wg.spotify.com ) several restarts of spotify and still working so far

So deleting the line (spclient.wg.spotify.com) solves the problem?

vdogeek

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
71.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
212 (215)
All I did is copy and pasted the whole TXT file from the download folder and pasted it into the c/windows/system32/drivers/Etc folder. Then I went to C/users/Appdata/spotify, made the update folder there and clicked on the folder chose properties/security/ and set the permission to Deny all, saved and voila! no adds and non-stop music since I posted yesterday.
Note: I've successfully installed and set this up on 3 PC's ;)

saulgoode

Downloaded
62.5 GB
Uploaded
854 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
All I did is copy and pasted the whole TXT file from the download folder and pasted it into the c/windows/system32/drivers/Etc folder. Then I went to C/users/Appdata/spotify, made the update folder there and clicked on the folder chose properties/security/ and set the permission to Deny all, saved and voila! no adds and non-stop music since I posted yesterday.
Note: I've successfully installed and set this up on 3 PC's ;)
Thanks @vdogeek..I understood the update folder part and I thought you had to copy the text inside the host.txt to host file itself. didnt know I could have 2 hosts in same folder...again thanks.

Apexx

Verified Member
Downloaded
141.2 GB
Uploaded
762.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you @ciufleakode for the awesome share! Worked like a charm! Listening to In Flames now.

The_Cyborg

Banned
Downloaded
515.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Same Problem The song is stopped after 5 or 6 seconds, In GITHUB they concluded there is none other way to stop the ads in spotify if u play with the host file the song will stop. I tried ur settings same thing happens

bing2

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Same Problem The song is stopped after 5 or 6 seconds, In GITHUB they concluded there is none other way to stop the ads in spotify if u play with the host file the song will stop. I tried ur settings same thing happens

It works mate..just read & follow the steps mention above by other members
I even update Spotify to latest version & it still working great..:inlove:

Screenshot from my PC with win10 x86 version 1909 latest build :
SpotSS 1.1.28.721

The_Cyborg

Banned
Downloaded
515.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
It works mate..just read & follow the steps mention above by other members
I even update Spotify to latest version & it still working great..:inlove:

Screenshot from my PC with win10 x86 version 1909 latest build :
SpotSS 1.1.28.721
Great Bro U R LUCKY

vdogeek

Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
71.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
212 (215)
FYI on this one... Spotify must of added something in an update to "kill" the update folder created in app/data... ads are back.

willmel

Downloaded
83.6 GB
Uploaded
235.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I couldn't even log in. it says something about firewall restrictions