- 9.4 GB
- 6.3 TB
- Upload Count
- 191 (191)
Starcraft II 4.3.2 [macOS]
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is the sequel to Blizzard Entertainment’s 1998 hit StarCraft, which has been hailed by players and criticsworldwide as one of the top real-time strategy games of all time. StarCraft II will once again center on the clash between the protoss, terrans, and zerg, with each side deploying favorite units from the original StarCraft, along with numerous upgraded and brand-new units and abilities that allow for fresh tactics and strategies.
The game’s new 3D-graphics engine maintains the speed and responsive control of its predecessor while rendering hundreds of units onscreen for massive battles. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty’s solo campaign will continue the epic saga where it left off in StarCraft: Brood War. The storyline chronicles the exploits of marshal-turned-rebel-leader Jim Raynor and features both familiar faces and new heroes. Players will be able to tailor the experience, choosing their own mission path and selecting technology and research upgrades to suit their playing style throughout the 29-mission campaign.
Several challenge-mode mini-games will also be included, with focused goals designed to ease players into the basics of multiplayer strategies. In addition, dozens of multiplayer maps will be available for competitive play through the new version of Battle.net, which is launching alongside StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. This new version of the service has been built from the ground up to offer an unparalleled online play experience, with new features such as voice communication, character profiles and achievements, stat-tracking, ladders and leagues, cloud file storage, and more.
- CALL DOWN THE THUNDER Whether you command the mysterious Protoss, the nomadic Terrans or the ruthless Zerg, you must decide how to outwit or outgun the enemy in an unforgiving universe of intense strategic combat.
- WEAPONS PRIMED Devise and deploy merciless strategies with over 30 new units and weapons at your command. Torch foes with the Hellion’s flamethrower, ambush adversaries with acidspewing Banelings or deploy the Void Ray’s prismatic beam to annihilate your enemies.
- MASTER YOUR DESTINY Lead Raynor’s Raiders in their quest for vengeance and glory as they burn a path across the galaxy. You choose which missions to take, which storylines to complete and where to invest your hardearned cash.
- MEGA MULTIPLAYER Wage unrelenting war on your friends and foes over the allnew Battle.net. Whether it’s your first time gaming online or you’re a multiplayer veteran, Battle.net’s unrivaled AutoMatch technology makes sure it’s always a fair fight.
CPU: Intel Processor Core2Duo 2.4GHz [Recommended Intel i5 2.5GHz]
RAM: 4GB RAM [Recommended 8GB RAM]
Storage: 30GB available disk space
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 4670 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB or else better
macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.8 or later. [Please consider that macOS 10.15 Catalina has issues with games].
1 - Unzip compressed file and copy StarCraft II folder into your macOS Applications folder then run StarCraft II file.
2 - Click on Continue to let the installation files be copied to your macOS Application Folder.
3 - Log in with your BLIZZARD account or make a new account if you do not have one. You can also log in with Facebook or Google account.
4 - Click first time on Update to get the downloadable contents. Make sure your system is connected to the Internet.
Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 126.96.36.199 macOS
- StarCraft II [macOS] TeamOS.torrent
- (234.6 KB, 37, Size: 23.4 GB, Seeders: 3, Leechers: 0, Completed: 17)
Comment:Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
Peers:3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers