Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Stardock Start11 v1.1 ***TeamOS***

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Stardock Start11 1.1
Q9sckc.jpg

Q9sLVz.jpg

description.gif

Stardock released v1.1 of Start11™ today; Start11 is a program that allows users to customize the Windows® Start menu and taskbar for Windows 10 and 11. Start11 can make the Start menu appear as it did in previous versions of Windows but also enhance the experience by adding new features and functionality to Windows.

Start11 v1.1 adds support for folders, enhanced Fences integration, a new right-click icon submenu, the ability to import existing Windows 10 menu layouts, and more.

Start11 v1.1 Start11 v1.1
“Since Microsoft released Windows 11, we have continued to optimize Start11 for the new operating system,” said Brad Sams, VP and General Manager of Stardock Software. “One of our priorities in v1.1 was bringing folder functionality to the Windows 11 style menu and enhancing integration with our most popular application, Fences”.

In v1.1, both Windows 10 and Windows 11 users can easily create a folder directly within the Start menu by holding down the shift key and dragging one icon over another. The new right-click icon submenu makes it easy to change the appearance of app icons in the Start menu, too.

Start11 v1.1 Start11 v1.1
Fences® users will enjoy enhanced integration with Start11. This new functionality enables the ability to add fences directly into the Start menu and creates another layer of personalization for the desktop.

For new installations on Windows 10, Start11 will now import the existing Windows 10 layout for the Windows 10 style, including all existing folders. This makes it easier than ever for users to get started with Start11.

For scenarios where devices are used by multiple users, the new “lock” feature will make sure your icons stay right where you left them.

Start11 1.1 Changelog:

1/10/2022
Updated S11 1.1 to be 1.1.0.1
Fix for horizontal wheel mouse swapping pages in the wrong direction
Fixed too small icons on Win11 style (in all lists & search, just less obvious on main page as icons bigger)
Fixes for issues found by QA before Christmas
A fix for open file location not working for all shortcuts for one user
You can now rearrange Fences groups and set icon size (win10 style) and it gets saved.
Also added option to lock icon positions in win10/11 menus (right-click menu)
Fixed folder group icons being the wrong size sometimes for Win11 menu style
Stopped you from being able to drag icons into Fences group from the Win10 menu all apps list
This fixes some crashes with some edge cases
Makes search add priority to items you have pinned
Auto pins and unpins things when you use the OS pin to start option (may take a few seconds) plus unpins from OS menu if you unpin from S11 (Win10/11 menus only).
Adds in option to show Fences on the S11 Win10/11 menus
Improves performance of folder expansion animation and fixes deadlock potential issue with that.
Removes items pinned when the user uninstalls the app (Universal apps ONLY - Win10/11 menu only too)
Fixes for some issues with the new folder groups such as not deleting when the last item was removed,
Fixes for not scaling the mini icons with icon scaling options
Fixed missing icons for Minesweeper
Made it insert new group in Win10 mode in the right column if one is missing
Fixed too small icons on Win11 menu all apps list
New: Win10 and Win11 styles now support folders. You drag an icon over another icon holding down the shift key to combine them. You can also right-click on the menu and pick the option to pretend shift is down in order to achieve this should you have no keyboard (say touch device).

We are not doing this like Microsoft as their method of combining things all too often turns into chasing the target around the menu as there is natural confusion between putting an icon here and making a group/folder.
New: Win10 and Win11 styles now offer a right-click Icon submenu when you right-click on an icon. This lets you pick a custom image that will replace the icon. Images should be square for Win11 styles and small, medium, and large tile sizes on Win10 and 2:1 on Wide tiles
New: On the very first run of Start11 on a Win10 install, the existing Win10 menu will be imported for the Win10 style including folders. This will not happen for existing customers but if they wish they can import theirs by going into the registry and deleting the following keys and rebooting. Items that do not actually exist locally but are MS advertising for apps will not be imported.

Fixes \ Changes

Fixed issue with recent apps list having a network location in it which is not accessible causing Win11 menu to appear blank for a prolonged period.
Mouseover correctly shows on Win10 tiles now when they use a tile image
Surplus line at the bottom of the W7/Modern styles when in nonrounded mode resolved
Tweaks to experimental tile and Universal app icon loading to better handle apps with different icons for light/dark mode
Added refresh icons option to Win10/11 menus to refresh icons should the user have changed icons via a tile editing app or due to OS icon cache changes
Reduced gap between groups on Win11 menu when icon sizes are smaller vs having a fixed size
Added option to Win11 style to load up tile images

sysrequirements.gif

Windows 10/11

screenshot.gif

Q9sV2M.jpg

Q9sms3.jpg

installinstructions.gif

Download and Unzip. Install. Pre Activated.

virustotal.gif

download693646bd330a13a7.gif

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.4.0
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    c05c6268054082c50445227d2d48c9767f15b376
  • Loading…

emunas1

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
client says the torrent file is corrupted. no problem with any other torrents. Any ideas? Wondering if it has to do with the 7z in the filename.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
client says the torrent file is corrupted. no problem with any other torrents. Any ideas? Wondering if it has to do with the 7z in the filename.
Your client will not have a problem with 7z files.
Start by forcing a re-download of the torrent.
If that doesn't work then it may be that your anti-virus app is deleting or modifying the download.
You could look in the AV app's log to see if it has taken any action on your download.
You could try disabling your AV app whilst you try to download again.
If that works then you'll probably have to disable the AV app to install Stardock Start, or create an exception in it to allow Stardock Star to install and run.

Downloaded
46.1 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for sharing with us.

emunas1

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Your client will not have a problem with 7z files.
Start by forcing a re-download of the torrent.
If that doesn't work then it may be that your anti-virus app is deleting or modifying the download.
You could look in the AV app's log to see if it has taken any action on your download.
You could try disabling your AV app whilst you try to download again.
If that works then you'll probably have to disable the AV app to install Stardock Start, or create an exception in it to allow Stardock Star to install and run.
No....I can't even add the torrent file to the client. When i attempt to add it, it says that the torrent file itself is corrupted.

Tatou123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this marvelous app

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
No....I can't even add the torrent file to the client. When i attempt to add it, it says that the torrent file itself is corrupted.
I'm not sure what torrent program you're using. I'm using qbittorrent to build the torrent, I checked the trackers, they are working. Perhaps update your torrent client?

MichailLegov

Downloaded
386.7 MB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Edit: I was wrong, sorry!

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
57.2 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I love the GIFs that you have used in your thread! So cool like you mate. Thank you.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
The torrent for this thread is OK. I just downloaded it into qBittorent without a problem. I then downloaded the app without a problem.

What torrent client are you using?
Are you using the latest version?
Are you using a phone or a PC?

danjahross

Downloaded
57.3 GB
Uploaded
42 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this :rock:

loader72

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Will give it a look. Prefer minimal approach. Many thanks. peace.:nod:

syberdeath

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.8 GB
Uploaded
7.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Wi will try soon thank you for this

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
399.2 GB
Uploaded
788.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for this! Will seed.

blkhak1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
37.3 GB
Uploaded
222.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
100% working for me! Great upload. Thanks. I don't care for the Windows 11 Start menu. This gives you a great/better alternative.

plop.kabouter

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
66.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for the post

rida2251