Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Stellar Data Recovery Technician 10.0.0 [macOSApps]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@vegasjohna22074 I'm happy for you. You have worked hard too. You might use what you have experienced today to help someone tomorrow. ;)

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@ Jimmie

Wow, just wow,
So I fixed the problem, even though I had not had anything installed I added the lines in little snitch to block any communications to the stellar servers,

I remove all those lines from little snitch regarding anything to do with stellar and let little snitch authorize rules silently,
open the Stellar and install from your file.

Run stellar first time, little snitch creates a rule to connect to stellar Ftp when I click on create rescue disk. boom, program registered and running to create rescue disk and is registered with no activation required offline or anything.

seems I may have inadvertently added rules to little snitch to block the program thinking it would catch the fact its cracked and not work.

I found the solution to our other users problem possibly, I can say it was my solution may help someone else if they are having an issue,

But much appreciated Jimmie and again thank you for a wonderful program.

Now maybe I can figure out how to recover and rebuild the drive.
Now the only program I'd love on Mac for data recovery is the R-Studio Technician which has all the forensic tools for data recovery to rebuild and recover partitions and files that are corrupt.

Blessings brother and thanks again.

Haven't been able to recover my lost partitions for a while now. I've tried Stellar, R-Studio, AOMEI, MiniTool Partition Wizard,....etc., none of them were able to recover data and/or repair the partition scheme. My issue started whenever I issued the disport "clean" command on the wrong drive. I tried to undo it by assigning another drive letter to the lost partitions, but that didn't work either.

The only way I know of to recover those two partitions on my external HDD is to actually add them manually using a disk editor. But to do so, you must know the exact numbers for the start/end sectors, in other words, you must have a backup of the partition table/scheme somewhere to copy/paste the data.

Desipte all that, the only software that was able to recover the data, do a HEX search/edit of the HDD partitions, and attempt to automatically recognize the lost partitions is DM Disk Editor ("DMDE"), and DiskGenius. I strongly recommend you try both. One important note though, I haven't been able to find a working/registered DMDE yet. The cracked DMDE versions displays the activated features, but whenever you try to actually use those features you get an error message that says the software is unregistered and cannot proceed further.

After 12 hours, DMDE displayed all my data, when I clicked on recover data, DMDE crashed. So, I'm using DiskGenius right now to see if it will recover everything since it's a fully registered version. Please find a working DMDE pro version. That's my best advice to recover data lost from a GUID/GPT and/or PMBR partitions.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@difrag That request will be considered. Hopefully soon will be posted on a thread here. I would like to take this chance and tell you something: Recovering lost data from n external mac drive is nearly impossible. Yes sometimes you see your lost data but when you try to recover it you will find just crashed files. I will not be so much judge on this, keep your hope and I will do whatever it takes to bring a smile on your face. Thanks to TeamOS :)

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@difrag That request will be considered. Hopefully soon will be posted on a thread here. I would like to take this chance and tell you something: Recovering lost data from n external mac drive is nearly impossible. Yes sometimes you see your lost data but when you try to recover it you will find just crashed files. I will not be so much judge on this, keep your hope and I will do whatever it takes to bring a smile on your face. Thanks to TeamOS :)

Ha....I'm smiling already after reading your post, so thank you very much, I really appreciate the effort. You are right, it's nearly impossible to recover data on an external drive depending on how the data was lost. For example, if you accidentally deleted a partition/volume using diskpart like I did or similar tools, you can recover your data without any issues as long as you haven't formatted the drive or attempted any type of repairs or write anything else on the disk. Rewriting the partition table does not harm the data.

When I accidentally issued the diskpart clean command on the wrong drive, I knew that it's an easy fix. However, I wasn't familiar with the partition scheme for the effected drive, so I made an educated guess based on my other backup drive, thinking it's a GPT/PMBR and two equally divided partitions NTFS and HFS+.

So I wrote the wrong partition table and tried to repair it via diskutil repairDisk /dev/disk which caused more problems because apparently the drive was GPT/MBR with NTFS and HFS partitions.. I should've made a sector by sector image of that drive to avoid any further data loss, couldn't do so because I don't have another 3 TB drive to save the image on. I've run into this issue a while back and was able to recover everything by re-writing the partition table.

Sorry about the long post, but I wanted to share my experience to help others who are similarly situated lol. If anybody else needs some advice or suggestions on how to recover their data, please feel free to reach out, I might be able to offer some guidance.

Downloaded
87.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ha....I'm smiling already after reading your post, so thank you very much, I really appreciate the effort. You are right, it's nearly impossible to recover data on an external drive depending on how the data was lost. For example, if you accidentally deleted a partition/volume using diskpart like I did or similar tools, you can recover your data without any issues as long as you haven't formatted the drive or attempted any type of repairs or write anything else on the disk. Rewriting the partition table does not harm the data.

When I accidentally issued the diskpart clean command on the wrong drive, I knew that it's an easy fix. However, I wasn't familiar with the partition scheme for the effected drive, so I made an educated guess based on my other backup drive, thinking it's a GPT/PMBR and two equally divided partitions NTFS and HFS+.

So I wrote the wrong partition table and tried to repair it via diskutil repairDisk /dev/disk which caused more problems because apparently the drive was GPT/MBR with NTFS and HFS partitions.. I should've made a sector by sector image of that drive to avoid any further data loss, couldn't do so because I don't have another 3 TB drive to save the image on. I've run into this issue a while back and was able to recover everything by re-writing the partition table.

Sorry about the long post, but I wanted to share my experience to help others who are similarly situated lol. If anybody else needs some advice or suggestions on how to recover their data, please feel free to reach out, I might be able to offer some guidance.
I will give a small token of Thanks @ Jimmie, and a small token of advice to anyone that's trying data recovery.
make an image of your data first, then take the crashed drive and put it aside and only work from the image to recover files, never the original drive or you risk a simple mistake or a program that write to your drive over your data and claim its an accident, some programs don't play by the rules, but words of advice always, backup, and always create an image to work from to recover any data to play it safe.

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

I will give a small token of Thanks @ Jimmie, and a small token of advice to anyone that's trying data recovery.
make an image of your data first, then take the crashed drive and put it aside and only work from the image to recover files, never the original drive or you risk a simple mistake or a program that write to your drive over your data and claim its an accident, some programs don't play by the rules, but words of advice always, backup, and always create an image to work from to recover any data to play it safe.
I totally agree with you mate, always backup and always create an image. As you know, there is always an exception to the rule, and sometimes doing so is not feasible due to the circumstances. And yes, some programs don’t play by the rules (neither do we), but that’s a whole different ballgame with possible liability against the developers or the company behind the program (even if you used a cracked version …:) ) however, that’s beyond the scope of this discussion.

Btw, some insurance policies like homeowner’s or rental insurance will pay for part or all of the cost of a professional data recovery service or software. Some policies include coverage for intellectual property such as pictures, documents. In certain cases like a natural disaster, electrical storm, or fire, insurance companies maybe more likely to accept coverage for such a claim.

I tend to be the smartass kinda guy who likes to do and learn things himself along the way even if I mess up most of the time. So, if you are a tech savvy DIY type, I suggest you google klanomath, he is the maestro of partition recovery. I learned a lot from his well documented online posts/answers to questions. Not only does it solve the issue, but also educates users along the way.

Below is one of his legendary responses to a question:

Original Posted Question/Issue:
PvVKCQ.png

PvVBdq.png

Klanomath’s response:

PvVkoh.png

PvVoVr.png

Bra!nStorm

Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
27 GB