Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked StopUpdates10 premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello
I'm looking for the software StopUpdates10 premium .
I know it's on teamos but it's only the free version :speechless:
the premium version has these additional features in addition :
-Premium Support
-Auto Start with Windows
-Notification Icon in the System Tray

thank you in advance :)

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Can you use this?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I beleive that this is the newest we have...

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ok tho I understand the need for "better" software, sometimes we have to stop and think things through. So what does the premium offers that make it desirable to you? Why would anyone spend time cracking it? Let's see:

Premium Support
I seriously doubt you will be able to ask the company for official support when you use a pirated version... don't you? They will check your license and simply reject you and have a good laugh, let alone if they detect your windows is a modified OS, they will just simply blame that.

Auto Start with Windows
You can set it manually to autostart. Google has many ways on how to do this but here is one to make your life easier.
  • Select the Start button and scroll to find the app you want to run at startup.
  • Right-click the app, select More and then select Open file location. This opens the location where the shortcut to the app is saved. If there isn't an option for Open file location, it means the app can't run at startup.
  • With the file location open, press the Windows logo key + R, type shell:startup, then select OK. This opens the Startup folder.
  • Copy and paste the shortcut to the app from the file location to the Startup folder.

Notification Icon in the System Tray
Not really needed. I don't think there will be a person that won't know if they have updates on or off especially when they use this app which is meant to block updates.

Since No1 won't happen, No2 can be done easily, and No3 is irrelevant, there is no real need in my opinion for someone to even make an attempt to make a "cure" for this app.

Consider the above as food for thought. The thread will remain open for a month or until a solution is found cause the request is valid otherwise.

Last edited:

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I thank you for your links and these explanations :)

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@agecanonix , if you are good to go with what was given... please let us know so that we can close this thread, Thank you!

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@agecanonix , if you are good to go with what was given... please let us know so that we can close this thread, Thank you!
yes you can close this thread :) thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.