Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (x64)

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
st010.png

StreamFab 6.1.1.2 (x64)
download streaming videos from most video site

Program version: 6.1.1.2 (Latest version March 8, 2023)

Changelog / What's New

Fix: A problem that Amazon Prime TV shows contain only one episode after analysis.
Fix: A failure problem when analyzing certain Netflix videos.

desc10.png

StreamFab is an online video downloader. With StreamFab, you can download streaming videos from Netflix, Disney+, Amazon, Hulu, and HBO. Download Online Music & Videos from 200+ Sites An Ad-Free Alternative to Spotify & YouTube, Combined! Download, Play and Organize Your Music & Videos in One Place. Where do you often listen to your favorite songs, enjoy a live concert, or watch online videos from? YouTube? Instagram? Vimeo? ... No matter which website it might be, as a universal music and video downloader software, Compatible with more than 200 popular music or video hosting/sharing sites, including but not just limited to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, etc., it gives you the extreme convenience to download the trending music or videos from your beloved artists, for unrestricted offline playback.

system10.png

Supported operating systems

Windows all

Software License

Freeware/Trialware (Free download but some features are limited to pro/premium version $40)

feautu13.png

200+ Websites. All Covered.

Where do you often listen to your favorite songs, enjoy a live concert, or watch online videos from? YouTube? Instagram? Vimeo? ... No matter which website it might be, as a universal music and video downloader software, StreamFab Downloader have you all covered. Compatible with more than 200 popular music or video hosting/sharing sites, including but not just limited to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, etc., it gives you the extreme convenience to download the trending music or videos from your beloved artists, for unrestricted offline playback.

Popular Formats. Universally Comaptible:

Most of the websites store their videos in commonly seen formats, such as MP4, MKV and FLV, and music in MP3 files. When downloading videos, there is no transcoding involved, all the downloaded videos are saved as the original formats. However, all the audios/music files are saved in MP3 format. So, don't worry about the compatibility issue, they should play back on all modern smart phones, tablet computers, game consoles, digital music/video players, and any other portable & mobile playback device you can think of.

Up to 320 kbps/8K. Superior Quality.

To serious music fans and videophiles, tons of music and videos are far from being enough! The quality of the music and video also matters a lot! Don't worry, StreamFab Downloader also has it covered! When downloading music and videos, you can decide what quality level to download. As for videos, you can download 4K/8K videos to watch on 4K/8K UHD TVs, 2K or 1080p videos to enjoy on notebooks, tablets and smart phones. As for audios and music, you have the choice to choose from 96 kbps all the way up to 320 kbps of Hi-Fi level.

Online or Offline. Your Call.

StreamFab Downloader also has a mobile app allowing to download music and videos directly from iOS or Android smart phones. This is to say, when in a Wi-Fi covered area, you can download music/videos directly onto your phone and enjoy in no time. Besides, the mobile app also features convenient background playback and online playback capacities that are critically important to an uninterrupted & non-stopped music playback experience. You can enjoy your favorite music or songs while reading e-books, or browsing the webpages. No interruptions! No pause!

Easy to Use

Simple interface and layout designs make it extremely easy for both green hands and seasoned veterans out there.

10x Turbo-Speed
Download music & videos at 10x faster speed, and complete the download in a blink, before you even realize.

Auto-Update Playlists

Automatically update newly uploaded music and videos from the YouTube playlists you've saved, and keep you informed.

Download Entire Playlist

Download an entire playlist at one go, without the need to download each single video under that playlist one after another.

Download Metadata

Download the metadata information of the music/videos and preserve them in the final MP3 and MP4 files.

Multi-Task Download

Instead of downloading audios/videos one by one, perform up to 5 download tasks simultaneously to save you much time.

inote10.png

Follow and read ReadMe.txt in download folder

Activation by loader (patching memory)

Register by anny mail and password

credits: smeagol & TheRadziu

shoots10.png

st110.png

virus_10.png

downlo10.png

Q8vs6W.jpg

Last edited:

Sp4de

Downloaded
8.9 GB
Uploaded
33.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks again! Really appreciate the help.

sup191

Downloaded
339.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks a ton! Been waiting for this fixed version.

HelenChanGonzales

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
77.5 GB
Uploaded
219.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Youre the MAN! Thanks a lot! :rock:

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
400.5 GB
Uploaded
809 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the latest updated program!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
@grimpmaster under virus report on the thread I wouldn't just put clean... I would put false positive...

and add this, to threads...
Q8vs6W.jpg

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
ah ok that was quick, my mistake, thanks.

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I cant open program always loading and dont load

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I don't have this issue i have downloaded the program and tested what i does,

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't have this issue i have downloaded the program and tested what i does,
I try with internet and dont load I try reinstall again

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for sharing @ grimpmaster.

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
me too.

same problem. do you fix it yet?

StreamFab v6.1.1.2 Loader by smeagol

!!! IF YOU PAID FOR THIS SOFTWARE YOU WERE SCAMMED !!!

ERROR! Installation directory not detected! Copy loader to StreamFab directory and try again!
Press any button to exit this window.

when reboot pc. It shown this pop-up.

Mikitok

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
me too.

same problem. do you fix it yet?
I cant fix maybe previous release work I need try

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
failur10.png

if you had this problem, then your pc is too slow or too fast, try again it will work it's a problem with timings.
for an average pc it works fine, the loaders writ in memory when the program is executed

Downloaded
31.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Now I used portable 6.1.1.0 instead of this setup. It run perfectly and easily. just open .exe

Hobit

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
143.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Now I used portable 6.1.1.0 instead of this setup. It run perfectly and easily. just open .exe
Please can you post a link here?

StitchT

Downloaded
903.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for sharing :h: @grimpmaster.

netwar

Downloaded
134.2 GB
Uploaded
11.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for the share. Just to inform, i just installed it to test and could not finish setup without starting (maybe forgot to check something that says START PROGRAM?), anyway, closed the program and patched.

After it, new version is already online and wanted to upgrade, but canceled the download upgrade. So right now testing.

REGARDS GRIMPMASTER, thanks for the upload

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for the share. Just to inform, i just installed it to test and could not finish setup without starting (maybe forgot to check something that says START PROGRAM?), anyway, closed the program and patched.

After it, new version is already online and wanted to upgrade, but canceled the download upgrade. So right now testing.

REGARDS GRIMPMASTER, thanks for the upload
yes the program starts automatically after install, just stop it and then copy/past loader +original and start .
for the new version :https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/streamfab-v-6-1-1-3.194761/