Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked suggestion for blind people compatible custom windows oss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello guys. i am a newbie blind person here. so the story is that some moded oss are too light to the point where stuff like narator and tts are removed, wich nullefies the independence of installing windows as a blind person. so i hope that some of these versions that are light but still compatible with blind people. example: somethink like windows10 blind edition with narator automatically starting with the setup then having NVDA, wich is a 3rd party screeneader start automatically when the system is ready.and there you have a talking windows. i will gladly be the testor for such osses. thanks for evrything

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10982 (10982)
Member for 8 years
Welcome. We will help best we can. :) Idk how you post if you are blind.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
please don't post images, because the screen reader wch reads all the text and helps me do all the things doesn't read them
here's a slitely improved version of the first post.
hello guys.
i am a newbie blind person here.
so the story is that some moded oss are too light to the point where stuff like narator and tts are removed, wich nullefies the independence of installing windows as a blind person.
so i hope that some of these versions that are light and have a large veriaty of bloteware removed, but still compatible with blind people, meaning that narator and tts are still there because they're not blotware, along with preinstalled software like NVDA,wich is a free screen reader.
example: somethink like windows10 blind edition with narator automatically starting with the setup then having NVDA, wich is a 3rd party screeneader start automatically when the system is ready.and there you have a talking windows. i will gladly be the testor for such osses. thanks for evrything

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Are there not Accessiblility options for this on Full Windows 10? have you checked the options there?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
A Windows Blind Edition might serve all of 2 people I know off so dont get your hopes high.. This is a extremely special request and as a New Member this is against the rules to ask for..

How ever your request is noted...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
... This is a extremely special request and as a New Member this is against the rules to ask for..

Final answer for @the-blind-dragonoid: A special Windows for blind people can be made on request, but for this you must be a VIP member.
We want to help you but unfortunately the Community rules do not allow us to make exceptions or preferential treatment.
Become a VIP member and a Windows Modifier will make you a custom one.

My answer may seem antipathetic to some users, but my role as a Mod is to enforce the rules of this forum.

Requesting modifications to operating systems is against the rules, it does not matter if the request is made by a sighted or blind person, the rules do not allow any type of exceptions.

As I see that the Admins have allowed this thread, I will respect it and if I can help in something I will.

I hope that tomorrow another sick or poor user requests the same and their thread is not closed.

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Going to build an LTSC version of this with the requested functions.

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear @the-blind-dragonoid,

Would you mind making a short list of software that is essential for blind person,
that would make @00Proteus00 work much easier and spot on.
On the left side of our posts we have a wee user/account picture, just to recognize one another more eassily, it serves as link to an account and when hovered over shows users stats, it cannot be disabled.
Under the posts users can put pictures called signatures, you can choose to don't see them in your account preferences > Preferences > Content options > Show people's signatures with their messages (this option needs to be untick)
Great that you use TeamOS :),

@00Proteus00 :h:

Kindest regards
Light_Eater

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Dear @the-blind-dragonoid,

Would you mind making a short list of software that is essential for blind person,
that would make @00Proteus00 work much easier and spot on.
On the left side of our posts we have a wee user/account picture, just to recognize one another more eassily, it serves as link to an account and when hovered over shows users stats, it cannot be disabled.
Under the posts users can put pictures called signatures, you can choose to don't see them in your account preferences > Preferences > Content options > Show people's signatures with their messages (this option needs to be untick)
Great that you use TeamOS :),

@00Proteus00 :h:

Kindest regards
Light_Eater

already got it. Narrator and NVDA. Test build installed using Narrator and it autoran on install as well. Some more minor testing, then start build tomorrow.

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
already got it. Narrator and NVDA. Test build installed using Narrator and it autoran on install as well. Some more minor testing, then start build tomorrow.
Installing Windows using a Narrator, that has to be a fun experience but at least they are able to do it that way.
That was great what you have done for @the-blind-dragonoid, respect bro.

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Installing Windows using a Narrator, that has to be a fun experience but at least they are able to do it that way.
That was great what you have done for @the-blind-dragonoid, respect bro.

Tried it with my eyes closed. EPIC fail for me. It works, just didnt realize what I take for granted. Try it, in a VM, when it starts, hit (win-ctrl-enter). It will give you a new outlook :)

Last edited:

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Trie it with my eyes close. EPIC fail for me. It works, just didnt realize what I take for granted. Try it, in a VM, when it starts, hit (win-ctrl-enter). It will give you a new outlook :)
I get how difficult everything needs to be for them, this is why I appreciate so much that you removed one obstacle on his way and the effort @the-blind-dragonoid is putting to use TeamOS.

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Just as a comment, or whatever you deem this. Blind doesnt necessarily mean TOTAL darkness. I have blind friends who must wear super thick glasses just to be able to make out an object at 2 feet away. Worked with a drummer for a year who was like this. The band would help carry in his drums, and he would set them up, then play for 4 hrs. You would never know this guy couldnt see 3 feet in front of him. He described it as looking thru murky water while inside a fishbowl. All he could make out were distorted blurry objects.

This is being worked on, see no further need to keep the thread open.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
WHERE has this author gone?

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Another grab and run. No thank you's :banghead::swear:

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years

no clue. i left a link in a PM to them, but have heard nothing, and no like in PM or thread.

I think we are pretty much done here. Nothing more need be added to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.