Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Tails 4.15 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
32.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1720 (1720)

Tails is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly.

It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer's original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.
Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.

Tails is a live operating system, that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:
• use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;
• all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network;
• leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
• use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.

File Size : 1.1 GB

Burn ISO to USB or DVD.

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    70028bcf8889ad297bbf0e4207fd0cc2901747a5
  • Loading…

mobi0001

Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
119.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks for this one. I was gonna download from the official website in a day or two. :)

mobius75

Banned
Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
password? anyone? pls help... =thanks

mobiusmac

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
cant explore the OS. it is asking for a password

Mr. Spacely

Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
32.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1720 (1720)
cant explore the OS. it is asking for a password
Password for what? There is NO password for .rar or software. It's free dl from developer. :rolleyes:

znop01

Verified Member
Downloaded
55.3 GB
Uploaded
102.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you very much I can use this.

mobiusmac

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
when trying to explore the hard disk using live tails, it is asking for a password.. anybody who can help me with this? thank you...

groy0007

Downloaded
560.1 MB
Uploaded
52.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
when trying to explore the hard disk using live tails, it is asking for a password.. anybody who can help me with this? thank you...
Before you start Tails, you have that little window. Down , you have "Aditional settings" , and if you click on "+" , you can define an administrator password, with wich you can explore you're files on pc.
i suggest that you read the documentation on the developer site, you have there everything related to Tails.

2go2ozz

Downloaded
682.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for bringing up this program I have heard during snowden exposure.
It must have been updated since then
please share any user experiences if you have used it,
I will do that too
all the best

Comments at reddit:
"Using an external stick seems safer, as accessing the HDD requires admin access, which may have security implications
But practicality talking, except if you are on hunt by a 3 letters agency those options are equivalent and your risks are closes to -∞, as nobody ever found and documented a Tails malware :)"

groy0007

Downloaded
560.1 MB
Uploaded
52.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for bringing up this program I have heard during snowden exposure.
It must have been updated since then
please share any user experiences if you have used it,
I will do that too
all the best

Comments at reddit:
"Using an external stick seems safer, as accessing the HDD requires admin access, which may have security implications
But practicality talking, except if you are on hunt by a 3 letters agency those options are equivalent and your risks are closes to -∞, as nobody ever found and documented a Tails malware :)"
I use Tails from an external stick.
Is an amazing distro that will not leave any traces in your computer that you have been used it. I suggest using a dedicated usb stick , with at least 16GB memory, maybe you need aditional software installed.
This distro is used more to surf the web/dark web anonimously, trough the Tor network.
A minus for me, is that if you stay a long time online and visit "n" sites, the speed will be visible reduced, because the nodes acumulated in Tor network will be enormous.
If you plan to use this distro to navigate the deep web, I suggest to also install/use a VPN compatible with Tor network.