Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Team OS Blue .v2 21H2 LTSC

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
416 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
looks amazing collection of wallpaper, and theming too , thanks for sharing sir, much appreciate

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for this

dragongate

Downloaded
30.2 GB
Uploaded
24.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
a bootable USB was made-Rufus- partition scheme:GPT; target system:UEFI(non CSM); file system: NTFS===no problems
EZ booting and installing, no glitches. you may want to tweak a bit further with Win10 bloater remover.
running good since last night. as usual, this build IS a KEEPER, again.
thanks, thanks and thanks. thought to share my 2cents. CHEERS !

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342.2 GB
Uploaded
61.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Never done a Win10 upgrade of ANY type since it came out. lol, Im not sure if I can positively say it "will work" or wont, as far as upgrading OS. Try it in a VM and let me know. Im pretty sure it will upgrade Win7/8 with no issues, but when it comes to Win 10, the varieties abound..... and I dont have the knowledge to the results of upgrades :)

PS: last "upgrade" I did was Win 95 upgrade from Win 3.11. ALL other OS installs I've used since then have been "Wipe & Reload from scratch".
put this on a laptop that had win 8.1 ....had no probs at all ......only thing needed sorting was drivers but all good now it looks
great .... son wanted my laptop after seeing the the os on it ...........hes got no hope .....:D......

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
a bootable USB was made-Rufus- partition scheme:GPT; target system:UEFI(non CSM); file system: NTFS===no problems
EZ booting and installing, no glitches. you may want to tweak a bit further with Win10 bloater remover.
running good since last night. as usual, this build IS a KEEPER, again.
thanks, thanks and thanks. thought to share my 2cents. CHEERS !

lol, the reason I need to "tweak" Win10 De-Bloater is because I dont remove ANYTHING. I figure if YOU want it gone, then YOU can remove it. My goal is to present a 100% fully functional OS to the group, with nothing removed, nothing disabled. Thanks for the kind words, and yes, agreed that this runs NICELY.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: You're one of those builders that never cease to amaze.
That looks awesome, those blues are beautiful and blend together
perfectly.
Thanks so much for sharing this with us, Proteus. :)

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for your work on this release excellent as usual