Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked TeamOS site basically unusable due to constant redirects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCoop4

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
173.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For quite sometime now the TeamOS website has been almost unusable / so frustrating due the constant redirects after clicking on any link.

Happens on both Windows and Android.

After clicking on a link and the page opens, 2 seconds later that same tab redirects to a few different "scam sites" Such as informblurb.com, block-ads-now.com, globaldispadvertising.com, cophypserous.com. most of them are the "click to verify your not a robot"....

I'm using 2 of the most popular chrome adblockers, and have popups and redirects turned off in chrome settings. Also have Malwarebytes installed and live.

I decided to post this thread since its still happening on this pc with a 30min old fresh windows install. So it cant be malware related I don't think.....

Is this a issue or did TeamOS implement this to generate income? if so that's fine. But if this shouldn't be happening id like to stop it.

TheModMaker89

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
71.5 MB
Uploaded
68.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 1 years
I don't know but i think the site just needs to generate income.. I'm using ublock origin on firefox esr and im not getting any problems but sometimes i get a blockadblock message

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Adblock plus and Ublock origin has been fixing this..
Sounds like you need to clean your machines up too

Stoker

Downloaded
36.5 GB
Uploaded
87.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It seems that this site needs to fix the problem rather than everybody needing to add preventative measures happening here, and just here. Is there a reason this started happening that someone is aware of?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@BigCoop4 @Stoker there is no issue with the site as Mac said please check & clean your machines i am using ublock origin since years i have never faced redirects on team os.. for Android i use kiwi browser with ublock origin no issues whatsoever... this thread will be closed soon thanks

Etherium

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
34.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I kindly ask the higher ups do not blindly dismiss this post. I almost did but I decided to disable my adblckers and guess what, redirects. It happened when browsing the site and from clicking teamos from google search results. No other websites are redirecting for me. Tried it on another computer I hardly ever use so I am doubting virus. Malwarebytes found no issues. Without adblock I got a redirect to walmart. With adblocker it blocked the redirect showing spikereekvelocity.com/dyfc1k09? with a bunch of parameters beyond it.

Can others disable your adblockes and post your results?

MediumSteak

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
13.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
as far as i know, ads could come from:
1. the site it self
i only use ublock origin, and i never found any redirect things from this site.

2. adware
your antivirus should be able to handle it, but i don't really know since i use linux. maybe you can try to live linux os thru usb or run os thru VM - install ublock on it's browser - access team os site.

3. isp
sometimes isp hijack their ads, so try to use other network.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I kindly ask the higher ups do not blindly dismiss this post. I almost did but I decided to disable my adblckers and guess what, redirects. It happened when browsing the site and from clicking teamos from google search results. No other websites are redirecting for me. Tried it on another computer I hardly ever use so I am doubting virus. Malwarebytes found no issues. Without adblock I got a redirect to walmart. With adblocker it blocked the redirect showing spikereekvelocity.com/dyfc1k09? with a bunch of parameters beyond it.

Can others disable your adblockes and post your results?
As the others have said, Ublock origin is the go-to. I put it on all my virtuals and have never had a re-direct.

Etherium

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
34.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
With adblock the site runs fine. Ialways use adblockers as well. I'm just finding it odd that the site is literally unusable without one. How is the website going to make any money showing ads to those that don't use adblockers if they get whisked away at every click? Redirects should not be happening at all.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
will wait for Super Admins to decide on this post till than all please no more posts on this thread as point of this thread is understood thankyou

LauRoman

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
168.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Adblock plus and Ublock origin has been fixing this..
Sounds like you need to clean your machines up too
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having ads on the site?

site should not have redirects on every click that isn't blocked by ublock. Or is the purpose of the redirects to install malware/adware/cryptoware on lesser suspecting people?

will wait for Super Admins to decide on this post till than all please no more posts on this thread as point of this thread is understood thankyou
The will most likely lock the thread. Delete some posts and maybe ban/warn a few people, but things won't probably change.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Why? Why? Why? do you feel the need to railroad this thread @LauRoman ? If you have no positive things to say here... simply say nothing... and it's up to the thread starter to ask to close this thread... we will wait a bit longer ;)

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First of all Merry Christmas!

I enter TeamOS usually by typing the site address almost daily from 2 devices:

1. Android 10 / Google Chrome / no adblocker - not a single problem with redirects

2. Windows 10 LTSC 1809 / Firefox ESR / Adguard - works perfect

So it's NOT a general behaviour.

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
With adblock the site runs fine. . . I'm just finding it odd that the site is literally unusable without one.
Maybe You Not have known ,, the ENTIRE INTERNET is unusable without corect Settings and /or blocker !!
I Not have seen ANY Redirect !! . . Firefox and Clean system !! (.) TEAMOS is OK.:clap:

The will most likely lock the thread. Delete some posts and maybe ban/warn a few people, but things won't probably change.
WHAT is mean Your Negativist Behavior ? ?
Big Big shame this !!
:swear:
. . After 5 years here ,, YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND how Correct procedure is here from STAFF ? ? ?

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Completed
Note: Use a couple adblockers. ex: Ublock Origin and Adblock Plus.. On Ph too.
Dont log off site on the PH also..
This works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.