Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Text To Speech video player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic410

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
269.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm looking for a Text To Speech video player, to read the subtitles out loud. Can't find one or can't make it work.
If you could tell me of one that does TTS and how to activate it, I'll be happy :)

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
POT player can do that if you go to settings--> accessibility and then set the outputting via SAPI5/OneCore (TTS).
If that doesn't work...
https://titlespeak.com/
I dont think I can recall another player doing this natively but this is a solution that gets as close as it can to what you ask for any player
Acting tho... will be terrible. Any movie will lose a LOT when you go through a TTS engine because it has no emotion.

Hope it helped.

Nic410

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
269.5 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
..installed KSPlayer ( if I remember the name well ) and PotPlayer. Did not get any it to work, posted here for help, ...short story shorter, I've got me a pop-up with windows saying that something wanted to hook to explorer.EXE maliciously.
Deleted the OS. Installing anew :banghead:
Acting tho... will be terrible. Any movie will lose a LOT when you go through a TTS engine because it has no emotion.
True, true. I'll give it a rest. If I don't find the darn anime dub'ed, I'll wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.