Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct The Antivirus Hacker's Handbook

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
12.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
251 (285)
Member for 9 years
The Antivirus Hacker's Handbook
bceP8.jpg

English | 2015 | ISBN: 1119028752 | 384 pages | EPUB | 8,4 MB

Hack your antivirus software to stamp out future vulnerabilities The Antivirus Hacker's Handbook guides you through the process of reverse engineering antivirus software. You explore how to detect and exploit vulnerabilities that can be leveraged to improve future software design, protect your network, and anticipate attacks that may sneak through your antivirus' line of defense. You'll begin building your knowledge by diving into the reverse engineering process, which details how to start from a finished antivirus software program and work your way back through its development using the functions and other key elements of the software. Next, you leverage your new knowledge about software development to evade, attack, and exploit antivirus software-all of which can help you strengthen your network and protect your data. While not all viruses are damaging, understanding how to better protect your computer against them can help you maintain the integrity of your network. * Discover how to reverse engineer your antivirus software * Explore methods of antivirus software evasion * Consider different ways to attack and exploit antivirus software * Understand the current state of the antivirus software market, and get recommendations for users and vendors who are leveraging this software The Antivirus Hacker's Handbook is the essential reference for software reverse engineers, penetration testers, security researchers, exploit writers, antivirus vendors, and software engineers who want to understand how to leverage current antivirus software to improve future applications.

Moderator edit:
Updated download links thx to @hamabe

Last edited by a moderator:

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
245 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, Ronaldo. Please dont forget the one I Pleaded or requested to be re-uploaded. I appreciate you very much.

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
12.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
251 (285)
Member for 9 years
Thank you, Ronaldo. Please dont forget the one I Pleaded or requested to be re-uploaded. I appreciate you very much.
You're Welcome, please give me time to re-upload it Again... Thanks.

flypaper123

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
A thank you for your efforts and sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count