Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct THE WAIT IS OVER

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
PFqqGA.png

PFqGbR.png

PFq0Um.png

Hello and Good Day to You. A happy resolution to my impatience recently. Still a pain
in the backside waiting, but all is fair in life good or bad. Finished these 5 layouts in pretty
much the same style and background of my most recent ones. It was good practice on my
Tablet. This time I used PhotoWorks 10.0, Winstep Nexus Ultimate 20.10 and Photo Collage
Maker 9.0.Enjoy.

PFqY9e.png

Best viewed at 1920 x 1080 resolution full screen (hide taskbar). Use Winrar or WinZip to open file please, thank you.
FILE SIZE: 17.1 MB

PFqefU.png

PFqmOQ.png

PFqcHq.png

PFqiXn.png

PFqVRh.png

PFqjEo.png

Was reminded of faith and charity the past day or so and how peaceful it can be. On behalf
of Amelia, George and I, thank you Staff, friends and overall TEAMOS community. A special
thank you to @TheMacGyver for your support and to @Mr. Spacely whose contributions to the
TEAMOS community are too numerous to count, but damn well worth mentioning. Kudos to You!
As Always, in Loving Regards,

PFqXGj.png

:h: :h: :h:

PFqt9H.png