Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Topaz Sharpen AI v4.1.0 (x64) -{TeamOS}-

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
QU1wUq.jpg

DESCRIPTION
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
You can pose people, but it’s much harder to ask animals to stay still! Use Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module to correct camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. It’s also difficult to focus perfectly in these situations, so the Focus module will also be handy.
No matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can’t shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don’t always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don’t even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed.
Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like you took them from a tripod. This model was trained specifically to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.

Overview of Topaz Sharpen AI Features
Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos.Sharpen AI is the first sharpening and shake reduction software that can tell the difference between real detail and noise. Create tack-sharp images even when you're shooting handheld, at night, or with a shallow depth of field.

Three kinds of sharpening for a perfect photo
There's nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer. and realizing that it's blurry at 100%. When this happens, it's usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.

Stabilize: Natural shake reduction
Even the steadiest hands don't compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI's Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.

Focus: Better focus correction
Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that's easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI's Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for best results!

Sharpen: General input sharpening
Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It's the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use.

Powered by AI
Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise - and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.

Seamless integration
Works wherever you currently edit your photos. Use Sharpen AI either as a standalone software or as a plug-in for Topaz Studio / Photoshop / Lightroom Classic.

Constantly improving
Through continuous AI training, Sharpen AI's enhancement model becomes both faster and higher-quality with time. You'll get the latest and greatest when the model improves.

Fast performance
Sharpen AI is now optimized for Intel CPU and iGPUs with Intel OpenVINO™ support. This means you can get up to 5x faster processing speeds with an Intel graphics card (6th Gen + higher)!

SCREENSHOTS
QU1Z5H.jpg

QU1QDo.jpg

QU17BV.jpg

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended

INSTALLATION
Fix requires BLOCKED internet access - may not work if
internet access isn't blocked.

Steps:
1. Install Sharpen AI
After install, open an image in Sharpen AI in Trial mode and apply to it every possible sharpen model one by one by hand so the program will be forced to download all sharpening models and won't need to do it later again. After you are done with that, you can proceed to the rest of the steps.
2. Check C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\ and delete any .json or .dat file there.
3. Run Sharpen AI and it should show trial status.
4. Click activate.
5. Enter anything for username and password.
6. Click login. Program will hang because there is no internet access.
7. Close program.
8. Check in C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\ if there is a "cre.dat" file.
9. Copy api_app_state.json to C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\

Program should now appear to be activated.

Remember to keep Sharpen AI blocked from internet or it will revert to Trial mode.
Enjoy

VIRUS CHECK
All files scanned with ESET Endpoint Security updated to the latest definitions. No threats found.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Last edited:

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Such a shame that this requires internet to be blocked as the program often needs to download sample AI files and it can't if blocked. The older Medicines with the reg entry were much better, but I'm guessing topaz have closed that loophole? fabulous programs though so thanks for sharing

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Such a shame that this requires internet to be blocked as the program often needs to download sample AI files and it can't if blocked. The older Medicines with the reg entry were much better, but I'm guessing topaz have closed that loophole? fabulous programs though so thanks for sharing
Dear @Highslayer , if I remember correctly you should disable the internet access only during the installation process until after you have applied the fix provided. After that you can allow Sharpen AI to have internet access if I'm not mistaken.
Well after some thorough trial and error, it turned out that Sharpen AI should not be allowed internet access at all times else it will revert to Trial mode. I devised a solution that worked for me. Hope it works for you too. You can read about it

Last edited:

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Dear @Highslayer , if I remember correctly you should disable the internet access only during the installation process until after you have applied the fix provided. After that you can allow Sharpen AI to have internet access if I'm not mistaken.
Hmmm, thanks. If that is the case then it's awesome. I remember the last release required the hosts file to be modified. If someone could confirm it is only for the install that would be great. Thanks!

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Dear @Highslayer just did a quick re check on my pc as I use the app myself too. In my hosts file there were the following lines added from previous installations like you pointed out

127.0.0.1 topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 et.topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 104.22.33.115
127.0.0.1 172.67.37.186

I tried with internet access enabled and allowed and both with those lines in the hosts file enabled or hashed out (disabled) and in both cases Sharpen AI worked fine and downloaded various models depending the case with no complaints. I ended up leaving those lines in my hosts enabled since I didn't see them interfere with Sharpen AI's ability to download models as needed. Hope this helps you. Last but not least you are very welcome to try whenever you feel like it and let me know how did this work for you. Best regards.

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Dear @Highslayer just did a quick re check on my pc as I use the app myself too. In my hosts file there were the following lines added from previous installations like you pointed out

127.0.0.1 topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 et.topazlabs.com
127.0.0.1 104.22.33.115
127.0.0.1 172.67.37.186

I tried with internet access enabled and allowed and both with those lines in the hosts file enabled or hashed out (disabled) and in both cases Sharpen AI worked fine and downloaded various models depending the case with no complaints. I ended up leaving those lines in my hosts enabled since I didn't see them interfere with Sharpen AI's ability to download models as needed. Hope this helps you. Last but not least you are very welcome to try whenever you feel like it and let me know how did this work for you. Best regards.
Thanks so much.

I'm on a fresh install so no amended hosts file.

Unfortunately, following the instructions this did not work for me.

I'm guessing that where the installation.txt says "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" it means "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" as there is no such folder as ProgramData on my PC?

I log in and the program hangs as mentioned. I then close the program. No cre.dat file is created. I copy the .json file over and reconnect the internet. I launch the program and it just opens at the login page again. I tried with and without the internet but its the same. Without the internet it just hangs again, with the internet it says no such user

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks so much.

I'm on a fresh install so no amended hosts file.

Unfortunately, following the instructions this did not work for me.

I'm guessing that where the installation.txt says "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" it means "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" as there is no such folder as ProgramData on my PC?

I log in and the program hangs as mentioned. I then close the program. No cre.dat file is created. I copy the .json file over and reconnect the internet. I launch the program and it just opens at the login page again. I tried with and without the internet but its the same. Without the internet it just hangs again, with the internet it says no such user
Dear @Highslayer the "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" is correct. ProgramData folder exists but it is hidden. You need to change explorer folder options so you can see it. (open an explorer window. Go to menu View->Options->View and make sure "Show hidden files, folders and drives" is checked

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Dear @Highslayer the "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" is correct. ProgramData folder exists but it is hidden. You need to change explorer folder options so you can see it. (open an explorer window. Go to menu Vie->Options->View and make sure "Showhidden files, folders and drives" is checked
I just realised that too - something has changed my system settings as all folders were set to show. I'm going to try again, thanks

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tried again - this time the cre.dat file was there - installed the Medicines and opened Sharpen. All looked fine. Went to photoshop and launched it from there - straight back to 'you are not logged in' :-(

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Did you also copy .json file this time? Here it works fine. If I were you I'd uninstall Sharpen AI using a good uninstaller (ie Revo Uninstall or IObit Uninstaller) and would try to do all the process again from the beginning. Hope this works for you in the end. Best regards.

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Tried again - this time the cre.dat file was there - installed the Medicines and opened Sharpen. All looked fine. Went to photoshop and launched it from there - straight back to 'you are not logged in' :-(
Dear @Highslayer I think I have a solution. I did a fresh Win10 installation on a Virtual Machine and installed fresh Photoshop and Sharpen AI to check how would it behave. It did as you described earlier. It was reverting to the login prompt when it had intenet access enabled. In the end I had to block internet access for Sharpen AI through the firewall. But I needed internet for downloading the sharpen models. So what I did was the following.
I opened Sharpen AI which was in Trial mode. I opened an image and applied to it every possible model one by one so the app would download the appropriate sharpening model each time. When I was done, I proceeded with the treatment procedure again as described in installation.txt (deleted .dat and .json file and then did a fake login with internet closed to recreate cre.dat and copied .json file as well). Then I completely blocked Sharpen AI's access to the internet (both in and out) using my firewall (NetLimiter). After that I was ready to use the program with all it's sharpening models without the need for internet access. Try it if and when you can and let me know if this worked for you too.

Last edited:

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Dear @Highslayer I think I have a solution. I did a fresh Win10 installation on a Virtual Machine and installed fresh Photoshop and Sharpen AI to check how would it behave. It did as you described earlier. It was reverting to the login prompt when it had intenet access enabled. In the end I had to block internet access for Sharpen AI through the firewall. But I needed internet for downloading the sharpen models. So what I did was the following.
I opened Sharpen AI which was in Trial mode. I opened an image and applied to it every possible model one by one so the app would download the appropriate sharpening model each time. When I was done, I proceeded with the treatment procedure again as described in installation.txt (deleted .dat and .json file and then did a fake login with internet closed to recreate cre.dat and copied .json file as well). Then I completely blocked Sharpen AI's access to the internet (both in and out) using my firewall (NetLimiter). After that I was ready to use the program with all it's sharpening models without the need for internet access. Try it if and when you can and let me know if this worked for you too.

Thanks for your efforts on this. Unfortunately Topaz updates the model files regularly so that isn't a long term option.

I did uninstall again using iobit and then reinstall but it is exactly the same. It works perfectly when run as a standalone but not when called from PS or LR

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for your efforts on this. Unfortunately Topaz updates the model files regularly so that isn't a long term option.

I did uninstall again using iobit and then reinstall but it is exactly the same. It works perfectly when run as a standalone but not when called from PS or LR
Dear @Highslayer , I believe you can just download the current models and use those with app blocked in firewall, till next iteration of the app. I don't think in-between model updates if there are any, are that critical or significant. Either way since I use it too and have some experience in it's usage, it wasn't too much to try and help as best as I could. At least until (or if) they come up with a more efficient fix. Best regards!!

Last edited:

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Dear @Highslayer , I believe you can just download the current models and use those with app blocked in firewall, till next iteration of the app. I don't think in-between model updates if there are any, are that critical or significant. Either way since I use it too and have some experience in it's usage, it wasn't too much to try and help as best as I could. At least until (or if) they come up with a more efficient fix. Best regards!!
Thanks again, I appreciate the efforts. Unfortunately the next time I ran Sharpen as a standalone it still gave the login screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using iobit several times now and it does the same. I even edited the hosts file to reflect yours and it made no difference.

I just can't get it to work for me

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks again, I appreciate the efforts. Unfortunately the next time I ran Sharpen as a standalone it still gave the login screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled using iobit several times now and it does the same. I even edited the hosts file to reflect yours and it made no difference.

I just can't get it to work for me
Just use a software firewall to block it, I use Netlimiter which I find very intuitive and simple and doesn't have any significant impact on my everyday internet experience.

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just use a software firewall to block it, I use Netlimiter which I find very intuitive and simple and doesn't have any significant impact on my everyday internet experience.
But then we're back to not being able to download the AI files?

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Yes. But better that way than no way at all. Like I said earlier, I'm not sure they do update their models every time and if they do, I don't think it will be so significant change if at all. I believe most of their update with each itteration of the app would be mostly in the engine that uses said models rather than the models themselves. But in the end it's up to you really. I'm only making suggestions.

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yes. But better that way than no way at all. Like I said earlier, I'm not sure they do update their models every time and if they do, I don't think it will be so significant change if at all. I believe most of their update with each itteration of the app would be mostly in the engine that uses said models rather than the models themselves. But in the end it's up to you really. I'm only making suggestions.
I know, and I really appreciate it. They do update the AI models quite regularly though. I'll see what the next version is like. Thanks again, Mr C

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
But then we're back to not being able to download the AI files?
When I posted version 4.0.2 these are the instructions that I gave.
They worked for me. Perhaps this process will work for this version too.

"IMPORTANT: Activation requires that internet access is disabled in your firewall.

INSTALLATION:

Uninstall any existing versions of Sharpen AI.
Go to folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC". If you see a folder there named "Topaz Sharpen AI" then delete it.
Go to folder "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC". If you see a folder there named "Topaz Sharpen AI" then delete it.
Disconnect or disable your internet connection.
Run the installer but do not start the app.
Create a firewall rule to block outgoing connections from "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\Topaz Sharpen AI.exe".
Check folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" and and delete any .json or .dat files there.
Now run Sharpen AI. It should show trial status.
Click activate and enter any user name and password.
Click login.
The app will attempt to verify the login but will hang because no there is no internet access.
Close the app.
Look at folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\". You should now have a "cre.dat" file there.
Copy fix file "api_app_state.json" to "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\".
The application is now activated.
Re-enable your internet connection."

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
When I posted version 4.0.2 these are the instructions that I gave.
They worked for me. Perhaps this process will work for this version too.

"IMPORTANT: Activation requires that internet access is disabled in your firewall.

INSTALLATION:

Uninstall any existing versions of Sharpen AI.
Go to folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC". If you see a folder there named "Topaz Sharpen AI" then delete it.
Go to folder "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC". If you see a folder there named "Topaz Sharpen AI" then delete it.
Disconnect or disable your internet connection.
Run the installer but do not start the app.
Create a firewall rule to block outgoing connections from "C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\Topaz Sharpen AI.exe".
Check folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\" and and delete any .json or .dat files there.
Now run Sharpen AI. It should show trial status.
Click activate and enter any user name and password.
Click login.
The app will attempt to verify the login but will hang because no there is no internet access.
Close the app.
Look at folder "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\". You should now have a "cre.dat" file there.
Copy fix file "api_app_state.json" to "C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Sharpen AI\".
The application is now activated.
Re-enable your internet connection."
Pretty much what I ended up doing after "re-inventing the wheel" myself :) :) :)