Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent not seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambok

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi. Can anyone help me out? as the title implies I'm having difficulty in seeding torrents from teamos. Been checking on some possible causes and checked from my end but I am not sure why none of my previous torrents have seeded even when left alone for several days. I'm using qbittorrent, trackers start with https://my.teamos.xyz and torrents from other sites are seeding fine. I appreciate all the work pooled here and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

TheHarperdragon

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
920.2 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
It shows that you have 4 torrents seeding and 11 inactive - I set all my torrents to force resume and just let them merrily seed away

ambok

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The inactive ones must be old torrents that I lost track when my system crashed quite some time ago. There were some torrent files that I was able to save, though. I have one torrent active right now but there is no seeding activity for 48 hours now.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@ambok ... it looks like they are not seeding because no one is downloading those same files at the moment look at my screenshot ... Look at what I have pointed to... see the 0's? that means nobody is taking that file... but you are still seeding which is good, plus you are getting bonus points for those at the same time.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@ambok

Read this, it might give you some useful ideas.

ambok

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I see... Got it. I think I can manage to figure things out from here. Many thanks for the great help :)

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
We seem to have another happy customer here... thread closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.