Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Torrent Seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapnilmuscle

Downloaded
54.9 GB
Uploaded
15.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Some questions regarding Torrents and Ratio.
1)I am seeding this torrent ( ) but when I go in Torrents section of my username on this site This Torrent is under in active list but I am seeding it from 2 days. I understand if there is no leechers then I my ratio won't change. I was just curious is this Torrent really seeding as it is listed under inactive.
2) I want to increase my ratio so I tried downloading some freeleech torrents but for some reason those 2 torrents were not getting downloaded. Thats why I got curious if my torrent client is proper or not. I will try another client for assessing the situation.

I have read the torrent guide completely.
I am using Fluid torrent client on Samsung Galaxy tab A7
Note: I tried attaching screenshots for proof but for some reason it said cant load the image from the site so i am giving the link here.
Link 1:
Link 2:

Sorry If I have done something wrong I am learning the rules and regulations and with time I will be a better user.

Thanks!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
One of the reason is because you are using a proxy server or a VPN
As you see in the image the specific torrent is at inactive section so known is seeding this moment the specific torrent
As for your second question concern the freeleech torrents, you couldn't downloaded at all?

swapnilmuscle

Downloaded
54.9 GB
Uploaded
15.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
One of the reason is because you are using a proxy server or a VPN
As you see in the image the specific torrent is at inactive section so known is seeding this moment the specific torrent
As for your second question concern the freeleech torrents, you couldn't downloaded at all?
I am not using any VPN service or proxy. But I do connect to vpn sometimes for browsing some sites. So should I turn off my torrent and resume again after I am done with my vpn activity

Thanks for helping

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years