Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials [udemy] Autodesk Revit 2021 Complete Beginners Guide

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
[udemy] Autodesk Revit 2021 Complete Beginners Guide
QANTxJ.jpg

TS | Video: AVC 1436x780 | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch |
Duration:
6h 10m | 2.31 GB | Language: English

Learn to use the Revit BIM Software

What you'll learn
Autodesk Revit Software
Building Design
Creating 3D Floor Plans

Requirements
None

This course is aimed at those with absolutely no prior experience in Autodesk Revit. It is also helpful to those who may have tried to learn the software in the past but forgotten how to use it.

The course is designed to get you up & running with Revit quickly by teaching you the things you need to know without long-winded explanations of techniques and commands that are no longer used. It's recorded using Revit 2021 but can be used to learn any version of Revit from 2018.

As a CAD engineer with over 25 years of industry experience, I have taught many people to use various CAD software over the years. I still use CAD software every day on major engineering projects and am shocked when I see the items still being taught in schools, books, and other online courses.

You do not need to enroll on a 2-year course, read a 500-page book or enroll on an online course that is over 15 hours long. Much of this is padding to make the course look more comprehensive by teaching commands that nobody actually uses in the workplace.

Revit can have a reputation of being complicated but much of this is down to the fact that so many are teaching out of date techniques. Also, many of the teaching materials insist on beginning the course by explaining what every single button and command does which is unnecessary and tedious. Other courses like to start each chapter with a new example and this constant restarting means the student never produces anything substantial and easily gets bored.

Over the years I have refined my method of teaching CAD software so that I only teach the techniques that are required and none of the outdated methods that you will never need. My method of teaching is not just to describe each command separately but to get the student up and running early in the course creating a realistic project. This project will grow as different commands are introduced and in this way the student can see clearly how the different techniques are actually used rather than just copying small examples.

You will begin the course with a description of a project and learn how to create your own building model which will be added to and refined as your knowledge grows and new commands are introduced. By the end of this course, you will have produced a fully complete 3D building model to a standard that would be acceptable in any workplace. You will learn BIM techniques that will allow automatic production of schedules and documentation.

Throughout the course I am available should you get stuck to answer any questions you may have.

I look forward to introducing you to this software and getting you up and running quickly.

**Please Note: This course was recorded on the PC version of Revit. If you use a MAC then the commands and locations may vary. I do not have a MAC so am unable to help with this but a quick Google search should help you.**

Who this course is for:
Anyone that wants to learn to use Autodesk Revit
Complete Beginners to CAD Software
People switching to Revit from other CAD Software such as AutoCAD
Revit users that would like to expand their knowledge

Download

Last edited:

Jastine Fodra

Downloaded
251.2 GB
Uploaded
359.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so muchhh! This tut would really help me. :D

Carloscbr

Downloaded
37.5 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello, thank you very much for the contribution, I am learning Revit and any help is good for me, thanks

BenisBoi

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
744.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@Ronaldo99 the links do not work anymore, could you possibly reupload?

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@Ronaldo99 the links do not work anymore, could you possibly reupload?
I will update all links next Monday 23.01.2023

BenisBoi

Downloaded
40.8 GB
Uploaded
744.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I will update all links next Monday 23.01.2023
Okay thank you I appreciate it alot, ill be on the lookout then. Also this may come out as rude but I am just being helpful. You could try uploading the tutorials to anon files, bay files, or multiup as they don't expire. This could help reduce the amount of reuploads you would make benefiting everyone that wants the specific tutorial and yourself.

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
@BenisBoi
All Links have been updated, ✅💯
Thanks. 👍

KooMulee

Power User
Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is the right opportunity to learn Autodesk Revit. Thank you @Ronaldo99 for this great share.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you so much admin :h:

Last edited:

CHELVAS

Downloaded
95.9 GB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi @Ronaldo99 The links are not working, please update the links.