Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Unique Roses windows Pro 2009 X64 [19042.685] *TeamOS*-jerry_xristos

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
already paid and sent copy of payment on Sunday
Bro. What don't you understand? I told you in other thread what to do. Now @The Professor has said the same. Follow instructions and be patient please. No more about this now.

angus6969

Downloaded
79.3 GB
Uploaded
135 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Bro. What don't you understand? I told you in other thread what to do. Now @The Professor has said the same. Follow instructions and be patient please. No more about this now.
dear mr Spacely you didn't tell me a good thing. just said how to do it now, after 3 days having paid and emailed to you only after i asked you have really answered me, this is not a correct behavior after this do you think i will become vip again?

The Professor

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
dear mr Spacely you didn't tell me a good thing. just said how to do it now, after 3 days having paid and emailed to you only after i asked you have really answered me, this is not a correct behavior after this do you think i will become vip again?
If you paid via PayPal you have to wait upto 4-5 business days to verify payment it can be happened even earlier please be patient no need to worry about it.

ButtMunch678

Downloaded
38.9 GB
Uploaded
94.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
you guys are awsome thank for all ya do