Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials Upload tips if you have a file larger than 650MB - for Virustotal

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Hey Forum, it's Baronstragen here. Going to go through a simple tutorial for uploading files (iso's etc) that are larger than 650MB. As you know, VirusTotal wont accept files larger than 650MB. So you have to post a virus scan from your own computer. It's pretty easy. Here are the steps:

Step 1: Right click the file/iso and select scan (with defender, ESET, Avira, Avast, etc.)
Keep in mind that it won't say the filename of the file or iso so you would have to say:
Scan of Evil Talking W10 RS4 X64 Aug2018.iso
Then copy and past the image of the scan so they know what you're talking about. Like so:

I know there is no file name. Use the windows snipping tool or whatever screen capture utility you have and upload to lookimg.com then use that as your Virustotal.

If you have a big program instead of the .iso just scan the Setup.exe or fix files. Remember the fix files are usually small and can be scanned by Virustotal. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me or reply below.

Cheers.

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Clear Explanation @Baronstragen

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
If no file name then what is the use of this? Useless. Anyone can copy and paste to thread.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
If no file name then what is the use of this? Useless. Anyone can copy and paste to thread.
MB works well. >>
P5ifxW.png

Panda Dome, ClamWin also.

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
I'm not sure why anyone would do that, but if that's what you see, then so be it. I mean, if it was infected with viruses the user would be banned and the post deleted. I guess I don't really think anyone is that malicious.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
I'm not sure why anyone would do that, but if that's what you see, then so be it. I mean, if it was infected with viruses the user would be banned and the post deleted. I guess I don't really think anyone is that malicious.
Hahaha. You are naive then. You think there are no people here that want to cause chaos? It happened before. If you hold a baby bird in your hand.... What are the chances it will crap on you? 99.9% ?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
MB works well. >>
P5ifxW.png

Panda Dome, ClamWin also.
But then the same goes for this. This is a text file. Anyone can manipulate it and write what he/she wants and paste the image. What is to stop them from doing so?

Last edited:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
I just point VT to the URL of wherever I have the file stored(Mega,Gdrive,etc.) Doesn't matter what size the file is. Works for me everytime.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Baronstragen said " I know there is no file name. Use the windows snipping tool or whatever screen capture utility you have and upload to lookimg.com"

i always tell the members to take a lightshot and paste it here :)
so almost the same solution :)

Bajoh

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I just point VT to the URL of wherever I have the file stored(Mega,Gdrive,etc.) Doesn't matter what size the file is. Works for me everytime.
That's the easiest way tbh. If you can't upload it in VirusTotal, upload it on other cloud drives. Get link and scan it. Simple.