Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Usb audio player pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

libakollok

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Does anyone have the latest version of usb audio player pro for free? or at least a recent version maybe up to a year old? thanks and i hope someone can help me.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@libakollok you need to write correct wat you want ...
do you need the APK file or the Program ...

because we have the " USB Audio Player PRO - Apps op Google Play "
and we have " USB Audio Player PRO MOD APK v6.0.3.2 (Premium/Unlocked) "

So tell us wat do you want :) ???

libakollok

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@libakollok you need to write correct wat you want ...
do you need the APK file or the Program ...

because we have the " USB Audio Player PRO - Apps op Google Play "
and we have " USB Audio Player PRO MOD APK v6.0.3.2 (Premium/Unlocked) "

So tell us wat do you want :) ???
Most probably apk file thank you very much. just may you also let me know what the difference is betwen the apk and the other i am kinda a noob.

I also dont have a rooted phone btw!

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@libakollok Ok type this " USB Audio Player PRO MOD APK v6.0.3.2 (Premium/Unlocked) " in google and grab wat you need :)
i get 3 pages full :)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
... just may you also let me know what the difference is betwen the apk and the other i am kinda a noob.
What is the difference between an APK and an app?
Basically none: both install the same thing on the phone and work identically. What they do indicate is the installation method: when you download the app from Google Play, it is the store that takes care of it; with the APKs you must be the one who installs them, also the one who updates them.

USB Audio Player PRO is the first generic audio player on Android featuring an MQA decoder. MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording.
This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. But even without a USB DAC, the app supports many of the HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones, allowing to play at much higher quality than standard music players, even the ones that come with your phone!

Listen to @SiteWizard, don't be lazy and look for the tool you need on Google.
This thread will be closed soon.

libakollok

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@libakollok Ok type this " USB Audio Player PRO MOD APK v6.0.3.2 (Premium/Unlocked) " in google and grab wat you need :)
i get 3 pages full :)
yeah well i tried them all. none of them work on my phone. they all close. as you said 3 different websites had it yet non worked. App instantly closes when i open it.

libakollok

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What is the difference between an APK and an app?
Basically none: both install the same thing on the phone and work identically. What they do indicate is the installation method: when you download the app from Google Play, it is the store that takes care of it; with the APKs you must be the one who installs them, also the one who updates them.

USB Audio Player PRO is the first generic audio player on Android featuring an MQA decoder. MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording.
This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. But even without a USB DAC, the app supports many of the HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones, allowing to play at much higher quality than standard music players, even the ones that come with your phone!

Listen to @SiteWizard, don't be lazy and look for the tool you need on Google.
This thread will be closed soon.
yeah basically what i replied to @SiteWizard.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@libakollok ok well i do not have a smart phone ..
i do everything on the computer with a simulator ...
ok maybe some one else can find a beter way ,
or you need to wait buddy ... till they have make a new medicine :)

ok check this out click on the print screen picture to understand !!!
1 st this one
then this one

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
yeah well i tried them all. none of them work on my phone. they all close. as you said 3 different websites had it yet non worked. App instantly closes when i open it.

It is true, I have already tried many mod apps and none of them work.

On the other hand, this is a professional app for audiophiles, it requires a compatible mobile/tablet, it does not work with any device, in my case my smartphone is not compatible.

Q2J4kQ.png

After that to take advantage of this app, you must have an external DAC or an amplifier with USB DAC input (I haven't checked prices).

usb_d.png

In addition to that, you would need to have access to Qobuz ($15 per month) or Tidal ($20 per month) accounts, which are streaming services that provide 16 and 24-bit HIFI up to 192 kHz. Or at Amazon's best price option at $10 per month.

Q2JSsh.png

In conclusion, you have to spend money on hardware and account subscriptions that far exceed $8 for the license of this app.

What's the use of saving $8 by downloading a modified app who knows who by putting all the money that the hardware and subscriptions cost at risk?

If you have the right hardware and the money to spend on additional subscriptions I recommend you purchase the pro license for this app and visit audiophile forums such as Audiophile Style, Stereophile, High-end Audio Forum which will guide you better than this OS Community.
Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.