- 56.2 GB
- 15.9 TB
- Upload Count
- 79 (78)
UsbFix is a portable malware removal tool that helps the user to detect and remove infected USB memory sticks or any other USB removable devices such as external HDD (Hard Drive), phones, smartphones, digital cameras or anything else that connects to a user computer or laptop via the USB port. The main advantage of using this utility is the excellent support and features that will help the user to deal with infected USB devices.
After analysis malware components will be removed or quarantine identified harmful components and display them along with extra details by clicking the corresponding button. The Report category provides a list of logs the application generates each time it carries out an action, be it simply identifying malware or removing it from user computer. Users can turn this feature off by clicking the On/Off switch and view each of the logs by selecting them and clicking the Open button. The program also features an optimization tool and lets users "vaccinate" its devices against future infections.
Famous malware (virus) threats such as Conficker have the ability to spread using removable devices by making their own DLL and "autorun.inf" files that will help them to infect any device that offers USB connectivity. Therefore, it does not matter if the user reinstalls its operating system - if antivirus does not recognize the virus on the infected USB device, once the user plug-in the USB it will get the virus.
UsbFix is a lightweight, yet efficient tool that can help remove USB-oriented malware components from USB storage devices and computer. It features a user-friendly interface and encompasses multiple functions, including a scanner, a remover, an optimizer, a quarantine manager and a report viewer. With over 5 million downloads, UsbFix has become the leader in its field.
- Excellent support offered directly from the software interface - post your issues on the forum;
- Great tutorial and articles that will show you how to use the program and deal with malware;
- It can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices;
- Repairs the damaged files such as registry, hidden files, task manager, etc.;
- Back-up support: it will backup your files and folders;
- Regurarly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices;
- Vaccination option: prevents future infections by creating new autorun.inf files on removable drives;
- Offers protection for all USB peripherals (pen drives, external hard drives, smartphones, memory cards, etc.);
- Detects and removes most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware infections;
- Opens automatically a log file (txt) after each scan or action.
What is new in version 2019.11.016:
- The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
1. Run the executable file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go El Desaparecido to who made and shared the portable application with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 2019.11.016 (Size: 4.27 MB):