Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Vectorworks 2021 SP1 (x64) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11229 (11230)
Member for 8 years
PcNVMh.jpg

2e0do.png

Vectorworks line of software solutions in the CAD industry, which allows designers to promote their ideas, best practices offer. The app includes those users including architects, interior designers, landscape designers and product designers and furniture, as well as students who are ready to start your letter. The application of the most common is the most significant engineering design software maps. This application is a two and three-dimensional modeling is to make learning simple and friendly environment, making it one of the first application for beginning students in the field of design has become.

A closer look
Vectorworks software design and modeling software developed by experts in Britain is excellent. The rival software programs and tools such as AutoCAD provides it. The greatest and most famous mansions and buildings and designers in Europe British architect have the software and its creators closely with architects and requiring architects of Europe and a very good and interesting to their needs in this application have met . This software product is a breakthrough and prospective suppliers, it is in the new version is much better and become more interesting Rendering environments and three-dimensional images taken of the movie and better animation software and Autodesk and AutoCAD presented.

This software environment seem interesting and popular and easy application engineers and architects, and different versions of it with the architectural, mechanical design, lighting, and space environments such as forests and green environment, and .. Designer, Architect, Landmark, Spotlight, Fundamentals, Renderworks is provided, and the new version all together in a package is placed and the user can customize the environment to suit their application set, or the environment and tool setting and tool and the other to complete their projects. The new version also prepared a variety of models such as bolts Wu .. Table and fixtures such as doors and windows in architecture and objects in three-dimensional simulation tree like SOP Studio Max there. Most of the buildings, apartments and Tower built in the United Arabic Emirates are designed with this software.

Vectorworks software tips:
-Krkshdh your antivirus files may be mistakenly identified as a virus, if the file is actually clean and without problems.
- It is rarely Medicines or a great distance to an official release, is available to the public

System Requirements:
-Windows 10 64-bit
-Windows 8.1 64-bit
-Windows 8 64-bit
-Windows 7 SP1 64-bit

File Size: 2.97 GB

2eYoK.png

PcNwEr.png

PcNXPj.png

PcNjho.png

2eGaV.png

Read .info text.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ce9d4fdd63cb5e765e42175a7d0bd10777af3564
  • Loading…

Hyperion1961

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 TB
Uploaded
925.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for this. Always interested in new CAD softs.

shameera

OS Master & Windows Modifier
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
31.2 GB
Uploaded
13.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
706 (715)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Alot Mr. Spacely . .

vespone

Downloaded
18.5 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks Mr. Spacely works like a charm

WOJ_BR

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I didn't know this program, very good! ;)

lbj.teg

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Mr. Spacely, thanks again for the upload!

SirPW

Downloaded
90.6 GB
Uploaded
78 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot I am happy if it works

SirPW

Downloaded
90.6 GB
Uploaded
78 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It is not possible to install vectorwokorks No information for serial

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It is not possible to install vectorwokorks No information for serial
the serial code is in the .nfo document, you should extract it and rename the .nfo into .info and run it with windows document reader. The serial code will appear down in the document in the section "How to install"

(By the way, excuse me for my english, maybe it's not perfect, i'm it's not my native language)

Sparky-1212

Downloaded
6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Normally I open de .nfo files with the txt reader.