Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Vmware Workstation Pro 14.1.1 Build 7528167 Preactivated

MJsBots

Downloaded
40.2 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
On both links, it said the file was a RAR archive, but when I tried downloading it the file was an EXE file. I don't trust EXEs, so I deleted both without running it. I will look for another version

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
On both links, it said the file was a RAR archive, but when I tried downloading it the file was an EXE file. I don't trust EXEs, so I deleted both without running it. I will look for another version
I'm downoadin .RAR fie did u uncheck downoad whit addon?

MJsBots

Downloaded
40.2 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
I unchecked addons before trying. I found a copy over in Developers Section I can work with. It's aggrevating when you go to dl an RAR and they redirect you to another site before sending you an EXE. Then you have to run the EXE in a sandbox first to check for nasties just to check if all the files are there. An extra step I'd rather not have to take.

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
I unchecked addons before trying. I found a copy over in Developers Section I can work with. It's aggrevating when you go to dl an RAR and they redirect you to another site before sending you an EXE. Then you have to run the EXE in a sandbox first to check for nasties just to check if all the files are there. An extra step I'd rather not have to take.
So ur saying when u cick on download u get poup up window?

MJsBots

Downloaded
40.2 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
It sent me first to the off-site check from Team-OS, then to Upload4earn, I did the captcha, and from there I was sent to the download page.

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
It sent me first to the off-site check from Team-OS, then to Upload4earn, I did the captcha, and from there I was sent to the download page.
And what is problem whit that?, you can download it?

MJsBots

Downloaded
40.2 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
I don't have a problem when I dl apps from Team-OS site. It's when I dl from sites I am unfamiliar with, like DoUpload and Upload4Earn.

When I am told the file "should be" an RAR archive, my av auto-scans them, and auto-deletes files with errors or viruses. When the site sends an EXE, the av auto-sandboxes them in a different location and scans them. Then I have to manually check them. If they are not valid RARs, they go in the bitbucket because I have no clue what has been bundled in with them.