Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Voyager 11 Debian Bullseye

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Voyager 11 Debian Bullseye

Py2EGV.png

Hello everyone. I introduce you Voyager11, based on the stable Debian 11 Bullseye release. With a single version, Gnome non-free and free in live 64 bits and i386 bits with all the firmware installed, for those who would have problems of hardware compatibility with the free version. Version built, around the new Gnome 3.38 desktop and the Linux 5.10 LTS kernel coupled, to Firefox-ESR 78.13 and LibreOffice 7.0. Warning, Voyager 11 is just an extended variant of Debian Bullseye. All the internal structure of Debian 11 is left by default, in order to avoid any security and package issues, and all updates come from official Debian. It is also an international version, as all languages and translations have been kept.

Among the new features, Debian includes over 11,000 additional packages and a number of new features unique to Debian Bullseye such as support for the exFAT file system. Voyager aim proved the Box, with new scripts like the Switch, which allows you to switch from the Debian 11 environment to that of Voyager 11. Conky options, Gnome Extensions, Tablet PC with one-click screen rotation, Wallpapers Voyager, Repairs, installation of Wine Staging… and Steam for gaming plus other options, all redesigned and adapted for Debian 11. In summary, this new distribution uses the LTS kernel version resulting in much better hardware support, with 5 year maintenance cycle. The general idea of Voyager, is to introduce into Gnome preinstalled extensions and scripts grouped in a Box which optimize the system with a choice of necessary software. All in a redesigned ergonomics. A video and an image presentation are available below. See you soon for this new human and digital adventure.

Debian Long Term Support

Debian Long Term Support (LTS), for long term support, is a project to extend the lifespan of all stable versions of Debian to (at least) 5 years. Debian LTS is not managed by the Debian security team, but by a separate group of volunteers and companies interested in making it a success. Thus, the Debian LTS team will take care of during the security updates of the different versions, after the security team has completed their work.

Why Gnome Shell now? Because Voyager had abandoned for all its versions the Gnome Shell desktop 10 years ago for xfce, because of its youth, its weight in memory resources and especially for its lack of flexibility and extensions, problematic at the time. Now, after several tests, the conclusion is that part of the Gnome Shell system is again ergonomic, modifiable and more flexible than in its beginnings. Efforts to reduce overall resource consumption were enough to embark on the xfce-free Gnome adventure again, despite its legendary lightness.

Voyager wants to be multi-profiles and multitasking in an aesthetic and immersive environment as much as possible and that, since the origins of Voyager, so that the time spent on your machine is more pleasant. In summary, the general idea is that, for each profile, we would have standard options available that we can or cannot activate.

Voyager is not a distribution with its repositories but a variant of Debian 11 as mentioned above and shares exactly the same database, common software (software library), the same APT repositories, the same code name and the same development cycle.

Attention, I repeat, Voyager 11 is not for beginners wanting to get started with Debian and who don't know much about Linux. However, since they have made huge strides with the installation, you can always try 11 live to see what it is. But for the installation, be careful, if you are really not sure, I would rather advise, either to install it on a side machine to test it or to take beforehand, a basic but informative official Debian which allows doing the hand and to learn with the help from the Debian forum. To conclude, the important thing for me is to always give to see and understand another Debian experience if not as much to take the official Debian which is very good and which I highly recommend. Please always follow the Adventure Voyager.

Question?

For all the questions
pertaining to this version 11, which is just a powerful customization built around a pure and hard Debian where almost nothing has been changed in the depths, so I hope you will understand that for Debian it you will need to go to the Debian site because I would neither have the time nor the strength to explain Debian to novices, so I would only respond to files relating to Voyager in Debian. if you are looking for a tutorial, a clarification, etc. They are very good and available for the forums, but be careful, always be respectful of the availability of people. Your requests should be intelligent and moderate. At the risk of repeating myself, here I will only respond to the files Voyager in Debian.

System
  • Gnome Shell 3.38 Nautilus Gufw (firewall)
  • Mintstick (usb) Softwares (Softwares) Conky Zenity Yad
  • Testdisk Deja-dup (backup) Caffeine Gnome-disk-utility
  • Grub-customizer Gdebi Extensions Gnome -
  • Nautilusscripts- Box Voyager - Tablet PC Options
  • Wine Staging - Steam Gaming - Kernel 5.10
  • Support Intel / AMD Vega- Nvidia
Multimedia
  • Totem player + codecs Minitube Youtube
  • Radio Extension Gnome - Rhythmbox (audio)
  • Cheese Pitivi Steam - Music
Bureautique - Graphic
  • LibreOffice 7 - Evince (pdf) Gnome-Calendar Shotwell
  • Gimp Eye of GNOME Simple-scan - Notes
Social - Internet
  • Firefox ESR Thunderbird Transmission Pidgin Cawbird
Gaming
  • Chess 2048 Sudoku Solitaire Mine Mahjongg
Info
  • Install 10 min Out Of The Box
  • 5 years of updates its – 2026
  • 64 BITS EFI – USB / DVD 3.1 Go
  • Non-free / Free Firmwares
  • Release 24 August 2021
ISO footprint
MD5SUM:
3e84f697c4293f205e6a69be03ff1779
SHA256: f186e7bfed3bae58dc69835c75d6190ad07e58b92fa08e544ac40b88e1b50871

HTTP:
https://voyagerlive.org/voyager-11-debian-bullseye/

Py2DXW.png
Py2XHh.png
Py2lKr.png
Py2tLj.png
Py2CRo.png
coollogo_com-7466665.png

Py2bUH.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

Torrent
After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.7
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    372181931f5b5ee147c7471375b7434bcc67606e
  • Loading…

tarkas458

Downloaded
3 TB
Uploaded
94.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks for your share and the work it took on our behalf

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
thanks for your share and the work it took on our behalf
OOC, why do you always put a rofl as an emoji? Just curious as there is nothing to laugh about. So... :nerd: