Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WAITING

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
PFuAag.png

PFuOVm.png

PFuKk5.png

Hello and Good Day to You. Ever been in a position where all you can do is but wait?
That's where I'm at, at the moment and not a strong suit of mine. But wait I must so I
will. In the meantime to while the minutes away I made some simple layouts on one
of our Tablets using Winstep Nexus Ultimate 20.10 and PhotoWorks to enhance them
a bit. I really enjoy using both these programs I downloaded from here as does Amelia. Enjoy.

PFug1A.png

Please view at 1920x1080 resolution for best results. I included in the file the wallpapers used to make these.
The Winstep themes you can check out for yourself if you decide to download and use it which are also here on site.
Please use Winrar or WinZip to open, thank you.
FILE SIZE: 5.02 MB

PFuo2R.png

PFuuee.png

PFuhZn.png

PFu8pU.png

PFuTdq.png

Thank you to the Staff, friends and the TEAMOS community for the continuing guidance
and support. It's nice to know that this forum keeps going as a place to learn and meet new
people. Plus acquiring some really cool software is a bargain you just can't beat.
As Always in Loving Regards,

PFuGoh.png

:h: :h: :h:

PFuMVr.png

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Great work. By the way,I like your signature with the two best LOL champions Vi and Caitlyn fight Urgot and finish him.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Wow , great upload love it, keep'em coming :)

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
57.2 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Outstanding share! Thank you so much. It's probably for the girls though!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Actually it shows me in various stages of impatience lol. But it could imply to all of us as well lol :) :giggle: