Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct WANTS AND DESIRES

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
P1JZiU.png

P1JzCW.png

P1JQAe.png

Hello and Good Day to You. These images are of simple yet always sought after wants and
desires that my sister Alessia and I seem to have on our minds often. Especially the
exotic pets as we get some of them here and for special care the best we can give. But
the rest you'll recognize immediately and identify with. Made mostly with Photoshop
and Photo Works. Enjoy.

P1JUvq.png

File resolution set at 3820 x 2160. Please use Winrar or WinZip to open file, thank you.
FILE SIZE: 39.5 MB

P1Jx0Q.png

P1J2rh.png
P1JBor.png

P1JO5o.png
P1JKwj.png

P1JoiV.png
P1JkAH.png

P1Ju3K.png
P1Jh0c.png

We wish to thank the Staff, community and our friends here for their kind support to us.
A special thanks to @mkrleza for the assistance given as it really helped and encouraged
many of the elderly residents to enjoy the pleasure it brought. Again, another instance of
this fine forum and community that is TEAMOS.
As Always, in loving Regards,

P1Jdr3.png

:h::h::h:

P1JquM.png

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Wow, ladies, thank you so very much. I really didn't do anything special, but thank you ever so much! :inlove:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You gave us a path to some needed laughs @mkrleza that's very kind, thank you from the old timers. :)