Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Well its a language thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMQUA

Downloaded
160.1 GB
Uploaded
165.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I really want the windows 10 with the option to install it qith swedish keyboard and swish ''what ever''!
any suggestions on what torr' i should download???

Regards
AMQUA

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Oh lord! really? There is a tutorial on how to add Languages , go check

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
At the first stage of installation you must have to choose region language and keyboard to install.
You don't have this choice?

AMQUA

Downloaded
160.1 GB
Uploaded
165.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The version of win10 i currently have are only english language, and if i try to install other language after installation the OS rejects them. So with the risk of being seen as ''stupid'', i would rather get a suggestion on
what torrent to use instead of waste d'load time and seed bonus points d'loading the same shit over and over!
Regards
AMQUA

DGrigorescu

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
First of all on TeamOS there isn't any shit. Maybe it's a (very) lite version. Choose one less modified or untouched. I suggest LTSC if you want to have an os low on resources. And read the os description carrefully.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
The version of win10 i currently have are only english language, and if i try to install other language after installation the OS rejects them. So with the risk of being seen as ''stupid'', i would rather get a suggestion on
what torrent to use instead of waste d'load time and seed bonus points d'loading the same shit over and over!
Regards
AMQUA
Listen, people are just trying to help by pointing you into directions that might help... read the comments and go from there... as @DGrigorescu says above... LTSC might be the way to go and yes read descriptions carefully. This thread is soon to be closed.

AresXxX

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
35.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Regards
AMQUA
I'm far from an expert, but if you tell us the name of your win 10 (?) release (if you downloaded here), we can try to help you with what you have. For example you should check if your windows update service is disabled. This is may be the reason why you can't install other languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.