Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Where report Releases with Viruses

Never12Run

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi I don't know where to report this one person that releases are full of viruses. I called them out on it and I was ignored. I use Bitdefender so its pretty picky what it calls a virus. Also there programs are trying to install stuff in places it has no business going.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
How about some thread urls. We arent mind readers. Also a uploaders username is helpful

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
@Cyler Kindly look into this asap.. @catherinevinc

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
You can start from here. Please tell us with as many details as you can, what you saw. Screenshots will help even more. Additionally, since I saw that you mentioned that you got some files in quarantine, please upload those files on virustotal and send us the scan result links.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Here. Setup. >>
Fix. >>
Fix. >>

PIksfc.png

Last edited:

Never12Run

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
15.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
the dll's are fine. It's the executable. I already deleted the files in quarantine cause they kept bugging me with notifications every 2 min. Like I said, I had no problem installing the one from @Mr. Spacely , then this other person started uploading them and there first DVDFab release tried to install something that had nothing to do with DVDFab, but wasn't too aggressive so I left a post in their thread warning people. I got no reply or challenge on what I said from the uploader. Then this release was really aggressive installing malware and accessing folders DVDfab had no reason to access. There were 3 files, a start menu shortcut I've never seen that had a weird extension. It was also trying to install an .exe that was flagged by my anti-virus that had nothing to do with DVDFAB.

Last edited:

hamabe

: It's that time again : ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„ (>ļ¹<) ļ½„ļ¾Ÿļ½”
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
you can click the Report button below the first post and state the reason for reporting it
Mods & Admins will be notified

post a reply on that thread with the screenshots and other details you found for verification purposes

magaic

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
43.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think there are more from that user ..at least DVDFab 12.0.4.4 (x64) Multilingual.Fix DVDFab 12.0.4.6 (x64) Multilingual.Fix that I downloaded :(