Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Which is the best app to burn ISOs on a USB stick ? And the best multiboot USB solution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have a bunch of images on my HDD and I want to use them on a single USB stick! (SanDisk 128GB Ultra USB 3.0)

Is there any way to use all of them without burning only a single ISO image ? (*Easy2Boot doesn't boot regularly on some of Windows images)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
So, let's do this as a game... find the keywords in the following sentence.

---------------------------------------
So what you want to do is to create a USB pen drive with multiple operating systems and with the ability to choose from which one to boot or in other words how to create a Multiboot USB.
--------------------------------------

I assume you found them so now try those words in google. You will come up with multiple solutions. After you find which apps do that, come here and search if we have them. (Hint: we have 2 of the best ones here)

I will say once more, we don't mind helping when people hit a wall or face a hard/rare problem, but personally, I like to help people that want to help themselves and not being bored/lazy of searching the internet for 2 minutes. If we keep going like this soon we will have questions such as.. how to use the mouse and WhatDoesTheSpaceKeyOnTheKeyboardDo?

Part of the fun of PC is searching, figuring out, exploring, experimenting. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but also open to suggestions.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

4petesake

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
375.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
not sure about multiple but i use RUFUS

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
How to Create Multiboot USB...Click

"Abolishing one- and two-cent coins has financial benefits." :giggle:

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
not sure about multiple but i use RUFUS
Yeah, but I don't want to burn/format my USB everytime when a new Windows ISO is released!

Thanks anyway ???

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
So what you want to do is to create a USB pen drive with multiple operating systems and with the ability to choose from which one to boot or in other words how to create a Multiboot USB.
So, basically, tried and true RTFM principle. LOL

Use Ventoy or YUMI for multi boot...

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So, basically, tried and true RTFM principle. LOL

Use Ventoy or YUMI for multi boot...
I tried Ventoy a few times but some of images won't boot!

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
I tried Ventoy a few times but some of images won't boot!
With each iteration Ventoy ads more OS compatibility, but that's only for "normal", unmodded, OS'es. Many modified Win images won't be recognized as such.

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So basically I have to re-try Easy2Boot! I really like this app but when I copy my ISO images on USB stick, some of them are *NOT CONTIGUOUS, even when I click (MAKE_THIS_DRIVE_CONTIGUOUS)

Is there any solution for this issue ?

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
rufus, or you an try easybcd to and allow you to boot to different iso or boot to winPE then use WinNTsetup for deployment i have tried this on different windows PE and iso you might also consider using plop which is included on easybcd

PDhYrv.png

PDhioE.png
PDhcwd.png

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
I didn't try that yet but I definatlly will because I need more OSes on USB ? and I think I'll do it with YUMI it seems simple and fast

Steve2926

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
So basically I have to re-try Easy2Boot! I really like this app but when I copy my ISO images on USB stick, some of them are *NOT CONTIGUOUS, even when I click (MAKE_THIS_DRIVE_CONTIGUOUS)

Is there any solution for this issue ?
Easiest is to use a bigger usb drive.
Failing that, try booting to agFM and choose one of the alternate boot options.
AgFM and Ventoy are included in e2b.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
for usb try power iso and ventoy
for multi try yumi

P4R4D0X

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For single image, Rufus & Power ISO are the best! But I want a software for multiboot. I'm trying Ventoy but some images won't boot up regularly! YUMI is a mess for multiboot ISOs! It merges some of files, included on each image

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Best is WinUSB. You can try

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I think this thread has more than enough suggestions for creating a multiboot USB. It's really not that hard to do. For more suggestions, google is your friend.
Thread now closed. Thanks to all for your suggestions here.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Apologies for posting on a closed thread (Thank you Dark) but I want to share my opinion after reading the comments. I want to say right up front that I would have closed the thread but Dark Wolf was faster.

The main reason is... precision. You started by asking "which is the best", which means you don't know the answer (cause it would be pointless to ask a question that you know the answer to, right?). As people were providing their opinion, for right or wrong reasons you argued about them, which transformed the subject from, "which is the best" to "I have an issue with multiboot and few OS", which I call sidetracking and going off-topic, which yourself set. Even when people were answering the first part of your question "Which is the best app to burn ISOs on a USB stick" your own answers were changing the subject.

Clearly, before your post, you tried the software mentioned by others, and over time, the thread slowly shifted from your original question to the issue with files getting fragmented (the CONTIGUOUS you mentioned) which has nothing to do with the program you use or its popularity, but with the way, some OSes that write temp files to the USB should be treated and prepared for such use.

My advice is, next time go straight for the issue you have and don't sidetrack it yourself. That helps you to get better and higher quality answers, and most often solutions, and other members in the future who might have the same question as you will get better info.

Another 2 cents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.