Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Which Vpn Services Keep You Anonymous In 2017

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
oKAv9.jpg

VPN services have become an important tool to counter the growing threat of Internet surveillance. Encrypting one's traffic through a VPN connection helps to keep online communications private, but is your VPN truly anonymous?

Millions of Internet users around the world use a VPN to protect their privacy online.

Unfortunately, however, not all VPN services are as private as you might think. In fact, some are known to keep extensive logs that can easily identify specific users on their network.

This is the main reason why we have launched a yearly VPN review, asking providers about their respective logging policies as well as other security and privacy aspects.

File Size: 723 KB

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary LaCourse

Downloaded
75.9 GB
Uploaded
125.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i like nordvpn. could of simply just edited out the link instead of pulling post.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
This post is an excellent opportunity to exchange the thoughts among TeamOS members about the most significant VPN services. I did not read all 85 pages, but I noticed IBVPN as a one of the best in providing internet privacy in my opinion. Furthermore, IPVanish seems nice, and IVACY and HEADVPN provide 256-bit encryption. AirVPN and BOLEHVPN offer the option to connect the VPN by SOCKS proxy, and consequently ensure use of a VPN over Tor Browser. Somewhere I have read but can not find the online article that Tor project is involved in developing of two separate and open source versions of personal VPN service (something like blue and blackVPN). I think they already operate on Linux and Mac.
For the most of the VPN services in @Jugoexpress PDF paper, I did not have an opportunity to meet their services, but I know the quiet water tore down the mountains.

In contrary, ExpressVPN and NordVPN are pure, excellent and quality providers with fast speed (I try them). However, my intuition tells me their services are an ideal 'residence' for displaying kindness and concern by our Big Brother.