Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Why NTLite version always failed me to compress WIM to ESD of Windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAdersn

Downloaded
50.4 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Why NTLite version always failed me to compress WIM to ESD of Windows 11:eek::heartbreak:
I mod windows 11 Ent latest version and after this whenever i try to convert it into ESD format its show sometimes error 2 and sometimes 6 error etc......... ??
how i made my WIM 5 GB to 3 or 4 GB size through ESD ??!! help me plz T_T

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Probably you might not having the paid version of NTLite, if you are using a cracked one this is why this happening to you.
You can contact with the support section on their side and let them know if you have paid for this.
Othewise you can use another program from converting to ESD, personally I use Poweriso it does the job

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I use DISM++ to convert the WIM to ESD and it never fails me :)

JamesAdersn

Downloaded
50.4 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I use DISM++ to convert the WIM to ESD and it never fails me :)
So so plz tell me if i do hard work of 2 hours on Windows 10 and make it custom moded of my own after that when i all did this to using NTLite after that as usually, NTLite failed to convert it WIM to ESD however it did and save other all work perfectly even saving in WIM again is also successfully just convert to small size ESD got failed if after all my ork then can i after that close NTLite and use DISM++ to make just WIM file to small in ESD only and easily... hope you understand what i wanna ask ?!! :(

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
So so plz tell me if i do hard work of 2 hours on Windows 10 and make it custom moded of my own after that when i all did this to using NTLite after that as usually, NTLite failed to convert it WIM to ESD however it did and save other all work perfectly even saving in WIM again is also successfully just convert to small size ESD got failed if after all my ork then can i after that close NTLite and use DISM++ to make just WIM file to small in ESD only and easily... hope you understand what i wanna ask ?!! :(

yes..... do whatever you want to windows, then use DISM++ to convert it to ESD, or at least thats how I do it, I dont use NTLite, and rarely do I need to use WinReducer anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.