Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wild Windows 11 Compact 3in1 Privacy - Gaming - SuperLite [No TPM] All Updatable

romanov80

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
351.8 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hmm i wonder if i can run japanese adult game using this one....

arturocr2

Downloaded
113.5 GB
Uploaded
228.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a bunch Jerry_Xristos,wherever there is a good job your name is on it.

omgwtfsmhlol

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
18.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
excited to try this as my daily. Hope updates and sandbox work. love the 3 different versions

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
excited to try this as my daily. Hope updates and sandbox work. love the 3 different versions
Just check the removing part at the edition you are going to install.
With custom builds its better to test it in a VM before installing it in a live PC.

dissentience

Downloaded
27.8 GB
Uploaded
352.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi there, thanks for an excellent OS, it runs excellently on my machine! I like to use the Night Light feature in Windows and have it change automatically, just like the lights in my office, do you know of a way to enable Location Services for Wild Windows (I have a legit license for Windows so the need to use a Microsoft account is no big deal for me, I already am logged in)? Would be really helpful, thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Hi there, thanks for an excellent OS, it runs excellently on my machine! I like to use the Night Light feature in Windows and have it change automatically, just like the lights in my office, do you know of a way to enable Location Services for Wild Windows (I have a legit license for Windows so the need to use a Microsoft account is no big deal for me, I already am logged in)? Would be really helpful, thanks a lot!
Select Start > Settings . Select Personalization > Colors. In the list for Choose your mode, select Dark.

Which one of the versions you have installed?
Check at the description and if its removed you can do anything.

dissentience

Downloaded
27.8 GB
Uploaded
352.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Select Start > Settings . Select Personalization > Colors. In the list for Choose your mode, select Dark.

Which one of the versions you have installed?
Check at the description and if its removed you can do anything.
Sorry, what I mean is, the Night Light feature built into Windows that changes the colour temperature depending on time of day.
Code:
https://www.makeuseof.com/enable-night-light-windows-10-11

Location Services must be enabled to properly change the temperature based on time of day.
If there's no way to enable Location Services, that's fine, I will just have to try something else because this feature is crucial to being able to work into the night without eye strain.
Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Trianchid

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Some people must always talk with no meaning of what they say. They are alone with themselves and their unknown mind.
i think he meant COD MW 2 giving lot of errors in general (so on any OS) he just worded it in other way

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
i think he meant COD MW 2 giving lot of errors in general (so on any OS) he just worded it in other way
Are you talking about Call of Duty?