Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Win10 Serenity Pro Plus

only-vision

Banned
Downloaded
37.1 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i was not asking for a custom build for just me and appreciate the work that goes into these builds, i only asked for advice as is their a way to install Overdrive, i have it in my apps folder but just couldn't get to too load so asked for some advice that's all!!
if it has store you can try there if not go microsoft offical website and download!!!of use thirday party,there alot just use google

vashtowz

Downloaded
99.2 GB
Uploaded
147.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you... keep it up man.

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
good job
i will install and write review

alquimico

Downloaded
121.5 GB
Uploaded
59.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Lot of thanks dude, nice work!, this 19H2 is better light performance than LTSC 2019 ? Maybe you can do your FBConan version of LTSC 2019!! thanks again man!

alquimico

Downloaded
121.5 GB
Uploaded
59.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks man! The ONLY reason I don't really want to go older than 19H1 builds, is lack of support for the new XBOX series X and S controllers via bluetooth, they only added proper mapping support in 19H1 November update builds and newer! Otherwise, LTSC is a great build indeed.
Oh so Xbox compatibility is the reason, perhaps is a nice idea for the rest of us not using Xbox, and with no latest cpu or less ram, to have an alternative even lighter OS as LTSC 2019 FBConan version, slim ripped even without firewall (as your first edition), for use Tinyfirewall. Keep that excellent job man!, thanks.

Last edited:

siwy0300

Downloaded
9.2 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Much appreciated thank you :happy: for the good work

CNagieb

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
55.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I want to install IE for this windows
please anyone could help!

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I want to install IE for this windows
please anyone could help!
Google "download internet explorer".
Get it direct from Microsoft

CNagieb

Downloaded
64.5 GB
Uploaded
55.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Google "download internet explorer".
Get it direct from Microsoft

This is the first thing I tried
just show this windows and when I click on install it disappear and nothing happen more.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This is the first thing I tried
just show this windows and when I click on install it disappear and nothing happen more.
I suspect that some parts of Windows essential to IE have been removed.
Save yourself lots of time and trouble and try another OS.
Many lite and compact OS have IE removed so I suggest one of these.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan why you are keep adding or removing Network Adapter Drivers ? Kindly add it in the next build .
DO NOT ask uploaders to make custom builds just for you.
If you had any idea how much work is involved in making custom builds then you wouldn't ask.

It is against the rules to ask for custom builds.
Read this,

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@FBConan why you are keep adding or removing Network Adapter Drivers ? Kindly add it in the next build .
i delete this STUPID question here ...
it is on the uploader / builder to make the decision on how he / she build the windows he / she want !!!
So STOP this stupid saying wat the uploader / builder need to do !!!

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi @FBConan can you answer me what is the best choice for playing FREE FIRE on BLUESTACKS i want it the smoothest please hepl me to choose
Windows 10 Pro 19041.867 Superlite (MPB)
or

Win10 Serenity Pro Plus

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Win10 Serenity Pro Plus
There is no need to use giant text, Don't do it.

Serialkey07

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
86.5 GB
Uploaded
71.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the wonderful OS Sir.

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There is no need to use giant text, Don't do it.
Oh! I dont know why i cant use Giant words. But Can you help me to choose which is the best version of these ? :>> Win 10 serenity pro plus or windows 10 pro 19041.867 superlite (MPB)

A.Fouad

Downloaded
50.2 GB
Uploaded
21.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Please don't tell me what to add to my builds. I don't need a director. If you need to install a network adapter driver, you're more than welcome to. Read the thread, there's a tutorial on how to locate the make and model of yours. If you wan't to use an OS without network adapter drivers included, download the driver for your adapter before installing the new OS, and put it on the same USB that you will be installing the new OS from. then simply transfer the exe file from your USB to your pc after the Windows installation finishes, or install it straight from the USB stick. Cheers.
I'm sorry bro I'm not telling you what to do . I'm just asking about the reason only . Sorry again . BTW your builds is excellent ??

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
They are all going to be similar, but personally, I am getting the best experience with 19H2 builds right now, they are running what I USE faster than the rest. This is only for me. I will not test out software for YOU, so you're welcome to try em both out, or go with my recommendation, but I won't be able to say with any certainty what version will work best for you. You will have to figure that out for yourself. But again, If I had to, I'd recommend 19H2, which Serenity builds are based from.

And I agree with @Charlie_Grimes. You don't need to use Giant Fonts to get noticed here. It will usually only just get you in trouble lol :giggle:
Thanks you! I would choose Serenity but i will more happy if the version without preinstalled app, without xbox connection, without out printer, unnecessary services like your first post version 20h1 because someone dont need it and it will less disk usage too :))) so i dont need you must to make it (Just do it, if you like):))). @FBConan can you help me to compare about Senerity Pro Plus vs TeamOs version in this build ,what will win about for performance or just same .Please sympathy for my bad English :] Thanks again

Last edited:

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks you! I would choose Serenity but i will more happy if you make a better version without preinstalled app, without xbox connection, without out printer, unnecessary services because someone dont need it and it will less disk usage too :))) (if you make this please just named it is "ONLY FOR GAMING and STREAMINg"),i just comment for you, so i dont need you must to make it (Just do it, if you like):))). @FBConan can you help me to compare about Senerity Pro Plus vs TeamOs version in this build ,what will win about for performance or just same .Please sympathy for my bad English :] Thanks again

DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM BUILDS.
Read the rules.

WILLVN

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks you! I would choose Serenity but i will more happy if the build version without preinstalled app, without xbox connection, without out printer, unnecessary services because someone dont need it and it will less disk usage too. (I dont want you to make sir :))
. @FBConan can you help me to compare about Senerity Pro Plus vs TeamOs version in this build ,what will win about for performance or just same .Please sympathy for my bad English :] Thanks again
DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM BUILDS.
Read the rules.
I dont ask him to make it i just feedback him about my own build :(