Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct WinBorg 7

Downloaded
48.4 MB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi, original author here. Again, thanks for spreading the good word of the WinBorg project over here. Hopefully I can make this great forum one of my new homes and continue working on the WinBorg project soon. Nice DVD case picture that you have made here as well, mind telling me how did you make it and with what software? :)

is this version include usb 3.1 ?
Yep. Win7USB3 and a Windows 10 2004 boot.wim has been integrated, so no need for messing around with the drivers and such for the most part, hopefully, lol.

need WINBORG 7 JANUARY 2021 FINAL x86
thank you

Why the need for a x86 version? Is there any reason that I don't know of yet other than 16-bit and MS-DOS software compatibility? Fun fact - I have a friend who most likely uses 32-bit Windows 7 even in 2021, I really need to ask him one day..... sad that he's busy with college nowadays.

@00Proteus00 is there the famous Bypass Esu v11 also integrated?

Yep, it has been integrated as well.

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
120.8 GB
Uploaded
16.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
128 (130)
Hi, original author here. Again, thanks for spreading the good word of the WinBorg project over here. Hopefully I can make this great forum one of my new homes and continue working on the WinBorg project soon. Nice DVD case picture that you have made here as well, mind telling me how did you make it and with what software? :)

1st off, I officially welcome you and look forward to many more releases.

2st , Get to know @Mr. Spacely and good things may appear. He makes amazing covers for people sometimes.

3st, I use 32bit OS's still (not primary PC). I ran a BBS from 1995 til last year. The software(s) require a 32bit system. I took the BBS down partially due to the safety concerns of Win XP in 2020, and same with Win 7.

4st, We builders "here" are pretty tight, and we will help each other from time to time. Feel free to PM me if there are any questions I may help with.

Last edited:

lordofheaven

Verified Member
Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
139.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)

Yep. Win7USB3 and a Windows 10 2004 boot.wim has been integrated, so no need for messing around with the drivers and such for the most part, hopefully, lol.

Why the need for a x86 version? Is there any reason that I don't know of yet other than 16-bit and MS-DOS software compatibility? Fun fact - I have a friend who most likely uses 32-bit Windows 7 even in 2021, I really need to ask him one day..... sad that he's busy with college nowadays.

Yep, it has been integrated as well.

@57331 , Thank you for your response, I will wait for the version from @Jerry_Xristos which should be late :)

Moh.it

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
can it install in UEFI machine ?

lordofheaven

Verified Member
Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
139.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
can it install in UEFI machine ?
hello @Moh.it
it is already wrong to know that your motherboard manages the uefi quite simply or go to your bios.

after if you have a hard disk in GPT the activation may not be done so you will have to proceed to the activation yourself.

Moh.it

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
hello @Moh.it
it is already wrong to know that your motherboard manages the uefi quite simply or go to your bios.

after if you have a hard disk in GPT the activation may not be done so you will have to proceed to the activation yourself.

thanks for replay
but i didnt understand you good

but if you mention about activation of windows
its no problem i want to install it first ... if it ok ...then no problem
with activation later

just i wish if they install first...

lordofheaven

Verified Member
Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
139.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks for replay
but i didnt understand you good

but if you mention about activation of windows
its no problem i want to install it first ... if it ok ...then no problem
with activation later

just i wish if they install first...

1. put the cd-rom in your drive

2.click touch I think my home is F5 or F6 or F8 to choose the boot or touch delete to go to the bios and select the boot mode

3. logically if you have clicked the correct boot key, it must start either UEFI or Legacy and if you have gone to the bios you will save your changes to parameters the computer will restart

and normally kick on the parameters that you simply ask him :).

but on my side Windows 7 boot yes as much in Legacy as in UEFI I have no problem.

Moh.it

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
1. put the cd-rom in your drive

2.click touch I think my home is F5 or F6 or F8 to choose the boot or touch delete to go to the bios and select the boot mode

3. logically if you have clicked the correct boot key, it must start either UEFI or Legacy and if you have gone to the bios you will save your changes to parameters the computer will restart

and normally kick on the parameters that you simply ask him :).

but on my side Windows 7 boot yes as much in Legacy as in UEFI I have no problem.

thanks bro .... what we face 2 problem :

1 - on boot menu of UEFI ..the dvd room not show (that not seem like UEFI boot)

2 - if they pass step 1 .... the install freez on first windows logo show in begin of install

lordofheaven

Verified Member
Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
139.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Moh.it ,

So if I understand correctly it seems not to work in UEFI on your end?

try in Legacy

I did not try the Winborg7 because for my part I am impatiently awaiting the Windows 7 from @Jerry_Xristos which is long overdue :),

but as far as I'm concerned it works for me both in Legacy and in UEFI.

Downloaded
48.4 MB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks bro .... what we face 2 problem :

1 - on boot menu of UEFI ..the dvd room not show (that not seem like UEFI boot)

2 - if they pass step 1 .... the install freez on first windows logo show in begin of install

I did not try the Winborg7 because for my part I am impatiently awaiting the Windows 7 from @Jerry_Xristos which is long overdue :),

but as far as I'm concerned it works for me both in Legacy and in UEFI.

My answer regarding non-CSM UEFI/GPT installation: sorry, but not yet. Even if you somehow managed to do such, you would then also have the problem of activating it, because the included activator won't work due to it not supporting GPT partitions. Hopefully the March/April 2021 release of WinBorg 7 will fix this, stay tuned! :)

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
120.8 GB
Uploaded
16.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
128 (130)
My answer regarding non-CSM UEFI/GPT installation: sorry, but not yet. Even if you somehow managed to do such, you would then also have the problem of activating it, because the included activator won't work due to it not supporting GPT partitions. Hopefully the March/April 2021 release of WinBorg 7 will fix this, stay tuned! :)

ahhhh.... I may be able to help. I "JUST" went thru this a month ago. I can activate it with UEFI/GPT no problem, and NEVER have it ask again. Updates still work too :)

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526.5 GB
Uploaded
43.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Hi, I've just got around to installing this beauty on a VM. It's really something special.
But, maybe it's just me, I can't seem to find the "Goodies folder"...

Downloaded
48.4 MB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi, I've just got around to installing this beauty on a VM. It's really something special.
But, maybe it's just me, I can't seem to find the "Goodies folder"...

It's always on your desktop when you install it, unless you delete it later on.

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
526.5 GB
Uploaded
43.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
It's always on your desktop when you install it, unless you delete it later on.
Maybe I did something wrong during installation. No such folder. But no matter. I have all the necessary drivers from VMware Toolkit. I really love this Win. Kudos, mate!

00Proteus00

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
120.8 GB
Uploaded
16.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
128 (130)
Maybe I did something wrong during installation. No such folder. But no matter. I have all the necessary drivers from VMware Toolkit. I really love this Win. Kudos, mate!

Open the ISO with 7zip (or whatever) and look in \Sources\$OEM$\Setup\scripts\

Copy to HD and profit!

kimaster

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I don't know if it for You Tube. Perhaps yes. thanks thanks..