Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct WinBorg 7

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
524.6 GB
Uploaded
35.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Open the ISO with 7zip (or whatever) and look in \Sources\$OEM$\Setup\scripts\

Copy to HD and profit!
Thanks, but the issue was only on a VM. When I installed it on a real machine, everything worked. I installed it on an older machine that my Mother uses. There were problems changing from XP to 7 back in the day, so after that experience I decided she doesn't need 10. And I don't need the headaches. Yes, I know, I'm evil...

Alessia_Amelia

Verified Member
Downloaded
399.8 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Sorry for the double post, Update: installed fairly quickly on a VM using VMWare and it's a beauty. Very well designed. Using it on a 5 year old desktop for studies.
Thank you again for sharing and the introduction to a talented builder @00Proteus00 .

philquad

Downloaded
60.4 GB
Uploaded
23.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
mite just save my butt, i been days trying to install 7 on a nvme drive without luck, a quick look says its got lots nvme & usb3 drivers support.

ButchyBear

VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
491.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This looks great, I am thinking of getting a laptop for Win 10 and switching back to 7 for my old Supermicro (H8DG6-F) g-34 Opteron Server Board as it is much happier with 7 than 10. Thank you.

ahmadali2020

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
great thanks i am download and install this os and it amazing