Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H2 (19042.421) V1 Compact & Lite (Activated)

Virus Total Result
https://gifyu.com/image/WnFQ

hoan277

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Hello, this is a very very good build version of Windows, but i want to using Japansese IME, how to setup again Microsoft IME for Japanses.
Thank you so much.

var89

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
After I installing this through USB drive, I can't get the OS to boot. All I see is a message of choosing operating System but nothings is listed in there. I tried this a few times with the same issue.
Then I installed a copy of the original Windows installer and it worked absolutely fine.
Is thee anything which stops this from registering as an OS?

The 62

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Thank You sir good work.
This is very fast and clean. I had your another build installed before. I am new to all this.

One problem. When I go to personalise it says activate your windows. How do I do that I dont see any activator. Did I mess something up ?
Thank you in advance.

Sheenu

Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
34.3 GB
Ratio
Thank You sir good work.
This is very fast and clean. I had your another build installed before. I am new to all this.

One problem. When I go to personalise it says activate your windows. How do I do that I dont see any activator. Did I mess something up ?
Thank you in advance.
It is pre activated. I think you did something wrong. I installed it yesterday and its working fine and activated :)

@By Nicky Sir windows is very smooth and beautiful. Using it on my another laptop from yesterday. Just one problem, My laptop boots too slow. It takes 15-20 seconds on windows logo then screen goes all blank for about 10 seconds. Then comes welcome screen and it also takes more than 20 seconds. After that I can see desktop but without icons. It takes 10-15 seconds more to display desktop icons and toolbar. So overall it takes around 1.5 minutes to get started. Any solution for this? any setting that I can toggle to make booting faster. Or did I do something wrong ?

Last edited by a moderator:

By Nicky

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
It is pre activated. I think you did something wrong. I installed it yesterday and its working fine and activated :)

@By Nicky Sir windows is very smooth and beautiful. Using it on my another laptop from yesterday. Just one problem, My laptop boots too slow. It takes 15-20 seconds on windows logo then screen goes all blank for about 10 seconds. Then comes welcome screen and it also takes more than 20 seconds. After that I can see desktop but without icons. It takes 10-15 seconds more to display desktop icons and toolbar. So overall it takes around 1.5 minutes to get started. Any solution for this? any setting that I can toggle to make booting faster. Or did I do something wrong ?
Hi yes open cmd and add

sc config "SysMain" start=auto

prabeen

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
sir one problem im facing is the screen/display resolution is not as windows 7.. pls help me to set perfect screen resolution.. as i used to set in windows 7 ..my device specification is as follows.. even i have updated all windows drivers
my device specifications are as follows
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
with nvidia graphics... TIA

By Nicky

Super Moderator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
11 TB
Ratio
sir one problem im facing is the screen/display resolution is not as windows 7.. pls help me to set perfect screen resolution.. as i used to set in windows 7 ..my device specification is as follows.. even i have updated all windows drivers
my device specifications are as follows
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
Installed RAM 4.00 GB
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
with nvidia graphics... TIA
Hi go to setting /system tried to go to 100 instead of 125.
I don't know if this will help because i don't see screenshots

Scarface30

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
After I installing this through USB drive, I can't get the OS to boot. All I see is a message of choosing operating System but nothings is listed in there. I tried this a few times with the same issue.
Then I installed a copy of the original Windows installer and it worked absolutely fine.
Is thee anything which stops this from registering as an OS?
i have same problem.. @By Nicky