Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 10 20H2

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years
hi all been a while I recently update to 20h2 using iso downloaded form MS official site after installing i noticed menu bar disappearing after clicking windows icon , chrome freezes and crashes , black screen suddenly the os was installed today morning only in my pc after reboot its ok now but some times need to click on start menu two time to make it open I dont know if any others experiencing this issues please let me know and net is slow sometimes please let me know even if it is temporary fix available

The Professor

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
I had experienced this same issue on installing it on my lap it was happened to me because of high usage of disk and cpu memory by system default I didn't know about it much more I am not experienced that much we can wait for some masters to involve in this :)

ifanyonecan

Downloaded
59.4 GB
Uploaded
43.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Same happened to me Start and Notifications didn't work at all. Had to do a fresh install ok now.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Why was this nonsense posted in BUGS AND ISSUES??
And Prefixed "REQUEST"

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
FYI to everyone here - 20H2 is a new release so there may be compatibility holds on some PC's, similar to what they did for 20H1.
So expect issues if you manually upgrade to 20H2 if your PC has a hold on it by Microsoft. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

S.Prasanna Venkatesh

Uploader
Downloaded
381.9 GB
Uploaded
410.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 8 years